Junior and Javier were more than outstanding. They truly made our vacation on this trip. All of the staff were more than willing to go out of their way to make your vacation amazing. Most all employees can speak English.
Pros:beautiful, great staff, swim up bar ,great dinner, spa is wonderful
Cons: away from any real towns so there is nowhere to go shopping and to get to tours it's a long drive. Everything shuts down at 10pm so there is no nightlife on the resort. It would be nice to have a bar to hang out and drink at after dinner or some sort of entertainment. Lunch menu was nothing special and there is really nowhere else to eat anywhere around the resort so yu really have to. Eat at the hotel. The beach is not calm and the water is kind of dangerous to get in.
Overall. This would be a great resort for honeymooners or for celebrating an anniversary... Stop at the store on the way in for some bottles of wine for the room after the bars close! Beautiful clean resort. Would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor