My boyfriend and I were here in late November, just before the Thanksgiving day rush. It was the last leg of our trip and upon stepping onto the grounds we knew we should have planned for a longer stay here. This hotel is gorgeous!!! It reminded us of a Four Seasons Hotel. The grounds are meticulously cared for and the staff is beyond welcoming. Both nights we had dinner in the restaurant the owner, Hilda, came to greet us and ensure our stay was everything we hoped for and more. The rooms are newly remodeled and one of the restaurants had just been done as well. The food is wonderful, from the complimentary breakfast (which by the way is a FULL spread including an omelet and waffle station, fresh fruit, sausage, eggs, ect.). I cannot recommend this place enough!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor