I just spent a quiet and relaxing time at Tango Mar. First of all I have to mention the staff - Dorial, Royland, Junior, Rosabel, Dunia, Hannia, Jessy, Javier, Eduardo, the chefs and housekeeping. Forgive me if I have forgotten anyone. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I had a massage which was good, I used the fitness room, and the pool area is awesome. I went on the snorkelling trip with another couple who were staying at the resort and it was a great day. We saw whales and dolfphins. I saw a turtle nesting on the beach. Jessy took me on a hike to Montezuma and I saw many birds that I would not have seen on my own. He is an avid bird lover! I appreciate the time he took with me. I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor