My husband and I recently spent two nights at Tango Mar. It was part of a package vacation for our first visit to Costa Rica. Had we known how beautiful Tango Mar is and how attentive the staff is we would have chosen to spend our entire six nights there. We were pleased with everything from the lazy hammocks to the horseback ride. Hilda is personable and spends time chatting with the guests without being intrusive. Our room had an amazing balcony overlooking the ocean. The resort is modern and tastefully decorated. All of the pools were beautiful and the food at both restaurants was very good. I didn't try the spa but I saw a couple of the rooms which were beautiful. Tango Mar is immaculate and located in a beautiful area. We took a drive to Montezuma, a quaint little Bohemian village and picked up some locally made crafts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, quiet relaxation, or if you prefer, adventure tours. Families are welcome. Tours are offered to National Parks, horseback riding on the beach, Tortuga Island snorkeling tours, canopy rides - everything to make your vacation in a tropical paradise a memorable event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa & Golf Hotel Tambor
- Tango Mar Beach, Spa And Golf Resort
- Tango Mar Beach Hotel
- Tango Mar Beach Tambor