I visit Costa Rica a lot and have never had good service. Not like cancun or Punta Cana anyways. That being said, the buffet at Barcelo did not disappoint with their bad service. There are two specialty restaraunts however that surprised me with good service. You have to make reservations for these restaraunts, for every 2 days stayed you get one reservation. The beach is nice and there was zip lining and scuba diving fairly close. Don't book through the hotel, you will pay an extra $30-$40. They gave my wife and I a room with 2 full beds. Did they want us to sleep separately?? Overall the food was not too bad, but lacked variety.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Barcelo Tambor Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Tambor Beach Hotel Tambor
- Barcelo Hotel Tambor Beach
- Barcelo Hotel Puntarenas
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Tambor
- Barcelo Tambor Costa Rica
- Barcelo Tambor Beach Costa Rica