We had an excellent time in our vacation. The service we received was amazing. The whole staff was very helpful. Special thanks to Edwin, Luis and Marjorie. They were wonderful!! Went out of their way to accommodate me and my friends.
All the surrounding was just amazing. The parrots, monkeys, iguanas and having the stable on site was very convenient and very affordable. Juan at the stable gave me the best horse back riding I ever had.
As for food I have to say that vegetables and fruits were so fresh. The Japanese restaurant had extremely fresh sushi.
My recommendation would be to have free wi-fi. It is so surprising that it isn't included; when visiting tambor I notice a small little hotel advertising free wifi. Makes me wonder why the bar ell wouldn't offer this service.
Activities were great, dancing, aqua aerobic and water sports. However the shows at night were just plain awful... Ended up going to bed early as sitting there was just not tolerable and there was no escaping it..
I would definitely go back. All staff try to accommodate even though we were not speaking Spanish, their smile was genuine!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Tambor Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Tambor Beach Hotel Tambor
- Barcelo Hotel Tambor Beach
- Barcelo Hotel Puntarenas
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Tambor
- Barcelo Tambor Costa Rica
- Barcelo Tambor Beach Costa Rica