I spent the night here at the beginning of my trip to Northern Thailand after a 26 hour flight and before my quick flight north the next morning. My flight arrived after midnight, but the hotel shuttle was easy to find and within 15 minutes of leaving customs I was checking in. The room was spacious and comfortable and the service friendly and efficient.
It's not close to anything but the airport, so I would not recommend staying here if you're planning on doing any sight-seeing in Bangkok itself, but it's perfect for a good night's sleep before continuing on your travels.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Novotel Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Novotel Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok Novotel
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 4 star hotel located 10 min walk from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. Ideal for business trips, the hotel features 5 boardrooms, a pillarless grand ballroom for up to 1,000 people, plus 6 meeting and function rooms and a business centre. Boasting 612 comfortable and contemporary rooms, the hotel also offers 2 bars and 4 restaurants. With a 24 hr airport shuttle every 10 min from Gate 4 Level 2 and parking available, there is no better place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.