A pretty standard airport hotel --- you pay for location, not plush.
The hotel is an easy 5- to 10-minute walk from the airport (go to B1 level of the airport [if you're carrying luggage, think about using an elevator --- the airport escalators are long, winding, and sometime off-limits], same level as the trains to the city, and follow the lonely, insanely clean corridor to 'airport hotel').
The rooms are clean, quiet and functional; the bed is comfortable. Carpeting is beaten down some, and the walls could use fresh paint. We stayed 2 times inside of a month (one very late arrival at BKK, one very early departure); although check-out was quick, both times check-in involved a ~ 10-minute wait --- sometimes understandable, but not that fun at 12:30 am.
All in all, a good choice for an early flight out of BKK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 4 star hotel located 10 min walk from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. Ideal for business trips, the hotel features 5 boardrooms, a pillarless grand ballroom for up to 1,000 people, plus 6 meeting and function rooms and a business centre. Boasting 612 comfortable and contemporary rooms, the hotel also offers 2 bars and 4 restaurants. With a 24 hr airport shuttle every 10 min from Gate 4 Level 2 and parking available, there is no better place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Novotel Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Novotel Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok Novotel