“Relaxing place in beauty jungle” 5 of 5 stars

077 307 85 83
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 15 Activities in Unawatuna
Moscow, Russia
“Relaxing place in beauty jungle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The second year - and i hope it will be every year)) - i visit this paradise spa salon! Be sure its absolutely beautiful and perfectly spa salon as well place for your "time well spent for yourself" )). It has very friendly professional therapists, perfectly atmoshere and massage! Thank you very much for your friendliness and paradise place Sri Lanka! My master was Nadoo and i had deep strong and very good massage! So my strong recommendation - if you have vacation in Unawatuna be sure - you need to visit this Spa!

Visited March 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Excellent ayurvedic massage in a beautiful and relaxing jungle setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Visited the Sanctuary spa three times for a 1 hour ayurvedic massage. The massage rooms are surrounded by very beautiful jungle.

While it was probably the most expensive massage in Unawatuna (LKR3500 for 1 hour), I returned because of the lovely surroundings and beautifully designed and rustic massage rooms. I knew I was getting a quality massage here in a setting that would relax me.

At the end of the massage you also receive a fresh young coconut which is a lovely touch.

I always left feeling very rejuvenated and blissed out.

Visited January 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Amazing massages in tranquil setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Unawatuna for 10 days and visited The Sanctuary Spa on 2 occasions for fabulous massages.

The staff, as with all locals we met, are very friendly. The gentleman on reception had good English and was very professional.

The Spa was tranquil and welcoming and our full body massages were superb. The staff started by checking we were happy with the pressure they applied and asked if we wanted our head massaged using oil. I have read another review on here and I have to completely disagree with the comment that the oil doesn't come out. I have long blonde hair and had no issue with washing the oil out.

My massages on both occasions were so relaxing I think I fell asleep!

After the massages were finished we sat downstairs with the staff and were handed fresh coconuts with a straw in to drink.

We can't fault the staff, service, massage or setting. We hope to return to Unawatuna and will definitely visit again.

Visited September 2013
Estepona, Spain
“Very nice place !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We're a couple of french and we was in Unawatuna just for 4 days and the first thing we wanted to find was a good spa for massage.... and we find. The sanctuary spa is very clean and people are nice. We try 3 kind of full body massage and we enjoyed a lot !!!

Visited February 2014
Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
“My favorite thing to do on a Sunday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I now live in Unawatuna (lucky girl that I am) so I can base my experience on not just one trip to this Spa but over half a dozen. And the reason that I keep coming back is because the therapists are without fail great at what they do! and because it is great value for money. The Sanctuary Spa finds that balance between Uber Luxury and Local Laid back and settles somewhere in the middle. The flowers are always fresh, the rooms are always clean and have a genuine tropical feel about them, the staff is always professional and the garden is always lovely and lush and green! A great thing to do before a flight or just after a flight to relax... you will be greeted with warm smiles and leave with a lovely relaxed body and king coconut in hand!

Visited February 2014