Stayed here for just a few nights last year and felt that I was in luck to chose such a gorgeous guest house to stay in for a few days. The rooms were very clean and simply decorated with timber and white linen I recall, my room opened out on to a balcony which over looked the Indian ocean.
I only ate breakfast at the hotel, but I recall it was very good. Staff were courteous and friendly.
Have recommended this place to many and will continue to do so. If ever I return to Unawatuna I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaproban Beach house is by the world famous Unawatuna beach. It has oneof the very few best known restaurants in the region. Some rooms areoverlooking the Indian Ocean with private balcony and lot of comfort. Rooms are equipped with A/C, Satellite T.V (LCD), Mini bar, In room teamaking facility, En suite bathroom with hot and cold waterand well furnished. Safe facility is provided and free Wifi in Public area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Thaproban Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thaproban Beach House Hotel Unawatuna
- Thaproban Beach Hotel
- Thaproban Beach Unawatuna