“Got a Cockroach in Tandoori Chicken” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gurgaon, India
“Got a Cockroach in Tandoori Chicken”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Terrible Terrible Experience.. I went with my Family to GIP Pind Balluchi for a Bday and after a wait of 15-20 mins we got seated. We ordered for Tandoori Chicken in starters . While having it.. I sliced the Chicken to discover a small cockroach in the Tandoori Chicken..
I walked off with my Family and settled in some other eatout.

I have never visited a Pind Balluchi and never would recommend anyone to !

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Greater Noida
“Started with a high and bang but fallen flat...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Pind Baluchi (Greater Noida) started with a high and huge expectations but fallen flat with its poor service and bad food. I have been here 3-4 times but the last time was a disaster. The metal decorations on the chair had poor fittings which bruised my finger badly. I was bleeding profusely but there was attention from the service staff. Neither any first-aid nor any apology was offered to me. The food quality and quantity is disappointing. Butter Naan looks and tastes like papad. Since then I have never visited Pind Baluchi.

Visited March 2013
India
“No pretentions. It is what it is expected to serve - oily & creamy, but tasty food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went over the weekend. As expected, the food was heavy and very creamy (oily).
The service is lackadaisical since the service charge has taken the leverage of good customer service away from the guests. They (waiters) get paid irresepcetive of the QOS.I went there because we (the family)did not want to visit the food court Spoon and could not decide upon
the joint to visit. In fact, Great India Place does not have a single fine dining restaurant worth it's name. All inclduing TGIF are so so.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Faridabad, India
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We happened to visit Pind Balluchi and were bowled over by its ambience. Tasty and yummy food was like an icing on the cake. Must try.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Delecious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I'm a regular visitor at Pind Balluchi at GIP and me and my family absolutely Love it!!
Love the starters specially the Mailai Chicken tikkas and the Mushroom n cheese kababs(cant remember the dish's name...oops) and do try the Aam Panna as well. It's almost perfect!! Our Favourite Main Course dishes include keema Muttar and Kadhai Paneer. Its just Awesome!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere