“home away from home !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Noida
Chandigarh, India
“home away from home !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have to give it to pk apart and their team, they made my stay extremely enjoyable.
The locations are apt with ample connectivity to public transport. I stayed for a period of 3 months. The food is tasty and hygenic. The staff is coordinated and well mannered.
I loved the fringe benefits that for example the club house and the gym. They give you the best services and even better deals. I sincerely will make it a point to book pk apart for future business trips.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
amitk86, Public Relations Manager at P.K. Apart Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2013

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residences, Noida.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at P.K's value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Guest Relations- Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

P.K Apartments offer a warm and friendly welcome.Ideally situated for a short down hill stroll into the town,the nearby wine bars and restaurants make the return journey a pleasant incline.We stayed in a Superior room that was bright and cheerful and enjoyed the early morning sunshine through the large picture windows. The well stocked mini fridge,flat screen TV and DVD player were also an impressive bonus,and the room was enhanced by a large en suite with a great shower.Breakfst was served in another large and bright dining room,and the locally sourced produce makes breakfasts a memorable affair.This was an excellent value for money stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at P.K. Apart Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013

Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed at P.K. Apart for a period of two months. I was booked by my company and was overwhelmed by there service. The place is very nice and hygeinic.. Awesome Service and food. And it is very secure as it is in a agted community. As i stayed for such a long time, i loved the club house nd was a regualr to the gymnasium too..

To describe this place in short, I would say 4 star services with a homely touch.. This was the first time i stayed in an apartment kind sharing concept in India, And was delighted with the quality and services.

For me this place would always be my home in noida..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at P.K. Apart Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

When coming to Noida, the biggest concern I had was security. When I moved to PK ApartHotel, I found that its located in a gated community and overall area was quite secure.
I stayed in apart-hotel and the service was great. We were provided Air conditioned rooms which was nicely decorated.
Hygiene and cleanliness was very well taken care of. Also got a good service from service staff.

Another thing that i was happy about that they had a club house and a swimming pool. There gymnasium was really nice. I would recommend this place specially to people coming for long term as its safe, nice place with all top hotel services.

Overall, a very good experience staying in PK ApartHotel.

Room Tip: 601.. Its a room on the 16th floor with an awesome city view..
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at P.K. Apart Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2013

Guest Relations- Manager

Been to P.K. Apart Hotel? Share your experiences!