“Very Good Food... but need to do more” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Very Good Food... but need to do more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We visited this place after searching for lot of lebanese food in NCR region. The ambiance and atmosphere was excellant. The food was also good, but it was not close to the original lebanese food. Plus some important dishes were missing from the menu.
I wish, management takes note of this and work on the food, but taste wise and number of dishes.
Finally, they should also learn the presentation of lebanese food as that makes huge difference in the quality of service. You cannot serve food in the form of Mughlai style.
Overall, good experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
I will agree with you about some modification in the food to be easier on the Indian palate and that too is the reason we dropped most of the main course dishes and just kept the more popular grills. Our lebanese chef worked with one of the top syrian chefs so the food is skewed a little towards the syrian style. Please let me know which dish looked mughlai to you and I promise to redo the presentation
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

Delhi
“the food is really good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is really good! Ambiance for inside sitting is also good, but if you are looking for the feel of an open air or rooftop restaurant. This is not the place!

The open area is very small, kind of cramped, with some useless junk lying at the far end too! The way we put out junk from our houses into the balcony.

Liquor is expensive, food is value for money1

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for the feedback Max.
Appreciate your comments on the food and will definitely look into the balcony issue and have the please redone
Thanks and look forward to your next visit
Singapore
“Freindly service, good feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I heard this was a Lebanese restaurant earlier, but now has a lot of other options.

The bar menu is extensive, as is the food.

Service was very good, unobtrusive but attentive.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hi Sanjeev,
We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to your future visits
NOIDA
“Decent food, nice but pricey liqour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had read good reviews about his place so finally tried it.

First time visitors can get a shocker by reading the liqour prices........way too high for a place like this... a cocktail costs somewhere around 450-500. It was nice but not worth 500 bucks nice.
The food was decent and reasonable priced...black pepper prawns were quite nice.
bacon wrapped chicken was not too great..the bacon was quite chewy.
They don't have a rest room in the restaurant, so that's a big drawback.

We were told about the Wednesday ladies night where the cocktails for ladies are on the house......might go back to this place on a Wednesday with a gang of girls where it becomes value for money.. Don't however really understand it...might be some hidden clause !!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Hi Smriti,
We are glad you liked the food, will look into the bacon being chewy and see how to improve the dish
To clarify- we do have rest rooms- on the 5th floor, and i assure you there is no catch or trick in the Ladies Nite offer and cocktails are on the house for ladies all evening every Wednesday
So we hope to see you there soon
Cheers,
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Love their food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Love their food! Their seafood starters are also fantastic other than their vegetarian. I had got my friend here and she loved it as well. We plan to come here soon! Love it! XOXO

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thanks for the thumbs up Savio
We are glad you and your friends enjoyed your visit and we look forward to your repeated visits
Why don't you drop in on a Wednesday for the Ladies Nite and enjoy cocktails on the house