“Nice place” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
“Nice place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

nice palce to hang out with freinds .Ambience is cool.Cocktails are nice.Its in csm mall .so the location is approachable .they have karoake nights on thursday.

Visited June 2012
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Hi Ankita
Thank you for your feed back, we are glad you like the place. We have now discontinued the karaoke evenings due to lack of enough " singers" instead we now promote Ladies Nites every Wednesday- so hope to see you one of these Wednesday's

Noida, India
“Amazing Food - Good outdoor seating :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

It is definitely one of the best n upmarket restaurants of Noida.

Food - Amazing quality n taste for both Lebanese & India Cuisine. Portion was good for snacks but little less for the main course.

Service - Personlized Service with the Operations head talking to us on more than one occasions to ensure we were taken care of.

Kid friendly, yes - nice music being played all round the evening and very comfortable seating...

Another good thing that we noticed was a lot of presence of ladies in the restaurant at all times, which speaks volume about credibility and excellent environment of the place.

It has an outdoor seating area with a view of sec 18 market - must visit in good weather :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Hi Mohit
We are glad you enjoyed your experience at the restaurant and look forward to your regular visits
Thank you for your positive feed back and I assure you we will work on it
Thanks
Noida, India
“Quality food with perfect ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We wen for a lunch outing from office. No buffet was available it was all a-la-carte. The outside view of noida sector 18 is cool from the restaurant. The quality of food was good. Also you can find different cuisines, Indian/Chinese/Lebanese/Italian here. The service was prompt. Also we have been offered with complimentary desert. So it's a worth to try once.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Hi Subhashis,

We are glad you enjoyed your lunch and we look forward to you visiting us some evening - you could drop in on Wednesdays for Ladies nites- where cocktails are on the house for ladies all evening or on Saturdays for Sufi Saturdays and enjoy happy hours all evening
Faridabad, India
“My Advise: Take the Highway!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Change of name (previously Maamouchee) made me visit the place once more. Was disappointed before. Experience remained the same. Disappointed! To being with, the menu still was screaming blue murder. You literally have to peel your eyes to read the text . Took us a while to get accustomed and be able to separate the text from the design.

Mezze platter, supposedly serving Lebanese, was nowhere near the originals. Portions were so small that you literally have to search for the food in the plate (we were five people and shared eight starters, five main dishes with soups among us and non of us "lives to eat"). With the price charged, expected more on the plates.

Maybe, Indian dishes fare better but then you can have Indian food at every corner in this part of the country. It all tastes the same anyways.

All in all, in the end you feel hungry and disappointed and when you put your hands in your pockets you find the hole that just got burnt into them.

In the end, don't go their way, just take the highway!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
My_Way_0rthe_Highway, Owner at My Way or The High Way, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Hi Asad,
We are very sorry that you didn't feel we matched up to your expectations. We have taken note of the points raised by you and are reworking on the menu colours & lay out to make it more "readable". We have also discussed your comments on the food as a team with the chef and managers and will definitely improve on our recipes and improve our product.

I would also look forward to your future visits and would appreciate an opportunity to interact with you personally and ensure you have a better experience
Cheers,
Noida
“nice ambience awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

In a largely abandoned mall, CSM, this place was like an oasis in the desert. The food was simple awesome and so were the complementary side dishes. Nice on pocket and great service.
I found the cold mezze platter to be too good; had good Mediterranean food after a long time.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

We are very glad you enjoyed your evening with us and look forward to your repeat visits