“Best Stay in Noida” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“Best Stay in Noida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Beautiful and spacious rooms , delicious food , awesome ambiance and attentive service.
The food in the restaurants is very delicious, especially in Made in India. Gym is good sized.

Overall a good experience.Would love to visit again. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
RadissonBluMBD-Sec18, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Noida, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are Strategically located off the Noida Greater Noida Expressway and 10 Minutes away from South and Central Delhi” therefore we assure you that you will be well connected for your travel.
Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Visited the hotel. had a dinner at the Buffet. Food was nice, service excellent. Wide variety of selections available. Thorughly enjoyed with friends. Overall a great experience. Would visit again. Highly recommended.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Cowbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was here for a week and found the service to be excellent. Staff friendly and very attentive. My bedroom on the third floor was in need of a facelift but it was well equipped and comfortable. Air con was a little noisy but on the whole, very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your Valuable Feedback .On behalf of the entire team we thank you for your patronage and assure you that the service standards will be well maintained. We value your feedback and will definitely work to ensure that we live up to your expectations .
Swindon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Visiting Noida on business - I was booked into business class room. which was excellent. this was a repeat visit after 9 months,I was greeted like a regular visitor so check in was fast and efficient. The staff are very friendly, the food was very good with a wide choice. Perfect for a restfull night after a long hard day

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

While traveling to Noida, India on a business trip, I was told by my local colleagues to stay in Radisson Blue MBD due to its proximity to the corporate office Arriving at 3AM to the hotel, I didn't have many expectations. After passing the security checkups at the gate(standard everywhere you go)and greeted by the security guards, I was swept away by several serviceman who took my luggage and escorted me inside to the reception for check-in. While going inside, I was accompanied by a shift manager who explained everything, where are the restaurants, pool, spa, etc'. The check-in took less than 2m, while I provided my passport, etc'. Everything was ready for my arrival, and I was taken to my room with the luggage. The staff at the hotel is incredibly attentive to all of your needs. Whatever you need, whatever you want, you will get. My weird requests from room service due to illness, were met without any questions. The waiters at the restaurant knew exactly what they were talking about when offering a new/traditional dish. The shift managers as well concierges greeted me every day. The porters kept asking me how was my day, and you could see they actually meant it. The cleaning maids checked on me every day in the morning if I needed anything. In car service was a delight.I have to mentioned personally Parveen at the RED restaurant, who made my stay there very enjoyable, Shubhashish Dey at S18 who made sure everything was to my liking, and Satendra Rawat who handled my car service every time I needed a ride. There are 3 restaurants to choose from, S18 which is more like a cafe', where the breakfast/lunch/dinner buffet is served. Made in India on floor 1, which specializes in Indian food and RED, an Asian Cuisine across on the same floor. The business grade room was very well designed, with everything you can ask for, from 42" TV, to an iron and an ironing board. 2L of Mineral water bottles are provided daily, complimentary, and the mini bar holds everything you can think of. I was able to keep working using the office table, and rest on the sofa when needed. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the staff cleaned the room very efficiently. The laundry service was also impeccable. Located at the entrance to Noida, the hotel is surrounded by everything you need. There's a cinmea in the back of the hotel(Wave Mall), restaurants and pharmacies just to the right. THe mobile/cell phone market is just 5m away by walk. The Greater India Mall is 10m away by walk and is very impressive(you can get anything you want). Transportation can used through the hotel, cabs outside, auto-riksha(tuk tuk)which is very cheap. Only 1 issue to be mentioned. The wifi service, which is available throughout the hotel, at evening gets really busy and it's very hard to work(I bought a vodafone prepaid card with local number and data at a funny price and used it when needed). When travelling back to my corporate office, I will definitely stay at Radisson Blu. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have stayed in the Radisson Blue, Noida for three separate week long visits to India for business. For this reason, I am automatically booked into a buisness class room by the company I work for so I cannot comment on the other rooms, suffice to say that if they are half as good as the business ones I would be happy.

The hotel is super clean and from start to finish the staff are supremely attentive to your every need. Nothing is too much trouble for them. In fact at times this can almost be too much, but it is not something to complain about!

The Wifi access is brilliant and I have been able to stay in contact with people at home using this without fault every visit. There are 3/4 places to eat in the hotel and I have enjoyed every one. The Thai restaurant, RED, is especially good. Try the 16 course set menu for ~£30.

The pool is lovely and cleaned every day, though a little cold in these winter months (bearable though!)

We also used the hotels chauffeur service to do a tour of the Delhi landmarks. I thought this was especially good value and the hotel managed to advise us on where to go in the short amount of time we had. Our driver was excellent.

All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in Noida and I am sure I will be back!

Room Tip: Try and get an even numbered room for a slightly better view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RadissonBluMBD-Sec18, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Noida, responded to this review, November 30, 2013

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed at one of their Prive rooms. It has been the best room we have stayed in ever !
10/10 - Ambience
luxurious massive room and loo area
Waiting to go back here !
Besides their rooms, they also have a nice bakery and some good food at their restaurant

Room Tip: Check out their Prive rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Noida? Share your experiences!