“Good base for business trip” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 30% off
Ranked #1 of 27 hotels in Noida
cardiff
“Good base for business trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel on business for 4 nights. The hotel promptly collected me from the airport and I arrived at 5am to the on duty manager greeting me personallyby my name with a cool glass of juice. The hotel was clean and not an insect in sight throughout my stay (a previous reviewer mentioned a large spider in their room which left me paranoid that a tarantula was just waiting for me!). The service could not be faulted and staff wanted to do everything they could to ensure your stay was to your satisfaction, and regularly asked if there was anything else I needed. I had a corner room with 2 double beds and there was plenty of space in the room with a large Samsung LCD TV and a workstation. Bathroom facilities were very good and the cleaner left rose petals on my bathroom mat each day, which was a nice little touch. I didn't open the curtains in my room as it overlooked a large building site which was both noisy and unattractive, so my room was constantly in the dark. The hotel arranged taxi's to and from my office and added the cost of this to my bill which meant I didn't have to carry cash with me.
The food was ok. I had steak on my first night and woke in the middle of the night with sickness. I have no idea if the hotel food caused this, so I didn't complain. I ate in the restaurant on another evening and had a salmon bagel and chips, and this meal along with a lovely bottle of red was very nice, however I thought that the wine and food was quite expensive here.
The weather was fantastic and I had the pleasure of sitting by the pool one day. There was no poolside service, which was a shame. Also, the pool is overlooked by the monster building site next door, and great huge lumbering cranes were constantly moving overhead.
Overall this was a good base for a business trip, but due to the building work outside I would probably choose a different hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

311 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I used Banquet service of Radisson hotel for my Son B'day and also use room also

Food is very good and price of rooms are very competitive as compare to other Delhi hotels INR7K

Hotel is next to 2big Malls where you can get anything & everything...DONT stay in any other hotel in NOIDA..this is the best...Delhi is just 10-15min drive...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Voorschoten, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Rooms - very nice
Services - very well
Service- excellent
Location-not so well

Hotel is very western and located in the suburbs of New Delhi so very suita le for a business trip. For a touristic stay i would recommend a different hotel.

The restaurants are nice, the indian restaurant is very well but also try the 318 buffet style restaurant.

• Stayed March 2013
Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the hotel was decent. The property was fine but rooms left a lot to be desired. Improved planning could see some more space being taken out.
Food - breakfast was awesome but the same cannot be said about the other meals. After the first day, we preferred eating out.

Service was ok. While the hotel staff was courteous, they took very long during room service. Sometimes the food we got in room service was cold.

They seriously need to install a dth box or get some more channels. 40 channels of which majority was not even the regulars that one watches.

I would not mind staying there provided they get some channels on tv and improve their food quality.

• Stayed January 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great hotel, the concierge told me that it was the top rated Radisson Blu globally for customer satisfaction and i can believe it. However every member of staff from front of house manager to the man cleaning my room over the four days I was there, kept on asking was everything okay. I had to go from good to great to fantastic to stop them probing on what else they could do to help me. The lift was a little slow but every time I moved towards it somebody would rush across the lobby to push the button for me. The barman remember my Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic water from two night previously and the front desk staff remembered my name every time I approached them. I had a member from the sales team join me for breakfast at my table each morning and unfortunately there was nothing new that I thought they could help me with on each of the four mornings. After a while I did wonder what my India office manager had told them to get me in - Michelin Guide, Conde Nast Traveller, Radisson board member, who knows but when I eventually found something that they could help me with the response was, "next week for four days, sorry we are full."

Room Tip: Book early, the place is always full. I had a room the faced the Great India Place Mall which was a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Goa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

this was my second visit to the hotel and I felt it was better than the first in many ways. The check in was fast and friendly, the room was very good and the service at the restaurant was excellent. A very good experience indeed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

south queensferry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed here for 8 nights on my first ever visit to India. The trip was for business and I was staying with several other colleagues. All of us were highly impressed with the standard of service and quality of the food and accomodation. I cannot compare it to any other hotels in India but I have stayed in different hotels all over the world any this was one of the best ever. All staff were eager to assist you in any way they could and were friendly and attentive including the security staff, housekeeping and front of house teams. If I need to vist Noida again I would not be looking for anywhere else. The lunchtime buffet was superb, we were there for 7 days in a row and I had different dishes every day and every one was really good. The dessert selection was outstanding and how I didn't put on more weight than I did is a mystery. Make sure and find time to visit the chocolate box coffee shop as the cakes were absolutely delicious and I am really sorry I could only make it twice as there were lots more cakes I wanted to try. The leisure centre was also good, usually very quiet and I normally had the sauna and steam rooms to myself. All in all an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: some rooms have twin beds and others one large bed so if it matters to you be sure to specify which...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Noida? Share your experiences!