“Pleasant surprise” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Block I, Plot 1A | Sector-27, Noida 201301, India   |
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Noida
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Picked it for the location. I had some work very close to it and it is also less than 5 minutes from sector - 18 and Great India Place, the largest mall of the area. I was extremely happy with the service, the hospitality of the staff and the food. The staff was extremely cordial. The happiness began from the check-in. Very quick and efficient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia.

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The best part of this hotel is smooth and fast check-in and check-out. That doesn't take more than two minutes.
Rooms are big, well furnished and are very comfortable.

Special mention about the breakfast: both the quality and variations are very good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is my first stay in ITC fortune inn. The check inn was smooth and the staff were courteous. The rooms were quite big and well kept, toilets were also much bigger than normal hotels. Everything in room was comfortable. The breakfast spread was good. This is really a very good value for money, I had booked through a special offer on line.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Clean and comfortable rooms. Good internet. Very good breakfast. Limited spread but served well and tasted good. Small gym but functional. Did not check the pool.

Challenges with staff - turned away the cab that came for picking up saying that there is no such person staying in the hotel.

Attempt sharp practices - Reservation was confirmed at a certain rate. Actual invoicing was attempted at a higher rate. Had to show evidence of the original reservation and then the invoice was corrected. But why ?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Sunil Khera

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

decent location in a middle-class housing neighbourhood....close to the CBD.....highly over-priced for the service rendered.....calls to housekeeping frequently go unanswered.....the fortune club rooms are quite spacious although the bathrooms could have better designed...overall, not a bad place for a 1 night halt

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your overall experience at the hotel. We value your feedback and suggestions and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Me and My husband had booked the banquet hall at Fortune Inn Grazia for our first marriage anniversary and I would have to say it was a good experience. The Prices are worth every penny. The staff is cordial and fast, ambience is nice, food quality is great and payment and other processes are very smooth. I would have to thank all the staff at Fortune Inn for being so cooperative and nice with our guests and specially Mr.Praveen (Manager) for getting us a good deal within our budget. Fun experience. Would definitely recommend to all.

Room Tip: The Location can be of bit a Problem because just outside the hotel the open drainage system gives o...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Guest

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services, facilities, and infrastructure, which are under the purview of the hotel.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

It was a pleasant stay over there. Club rooms are really good and spacious. All the amenities provided are really good. Front desk, In room dining, house keeping are doing a great job. Definitely booking this hotel next time also.

Room Tip: Club rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, May 22, 2013

Regards

Been to Fortune Inn Grazia? Share your experiences!