“Comfortable Stay, right in the heart of Noida!” 4 of 5 stars

Fortune Inn Grazia
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Block I, Plot 1A | Sector-27, Noida 201301, India   |
Ranked #7 of 27 hotels in Noida
Singapore, Singapore
“Comfortable Stay, right in the heart of Noida!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Its a nice business hotel right at the center of Noida.

If you have your meetings in and around Noida, this place is highly recommended.

You have quick access to corporate offices, malls, hospital as well as local market.

Rooms are spacious with nice interior! Service is good, food is nice too and so are the folks :-)

A very convenient place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to the hotel.

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Noida, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

On my first visit to noida I stayed here. This is sweet little hotel located on main road, not much far away from sector 18 market. Only thing that I didnt like was a high price room. Lucky me my company was to finance that one, may because of it only they cost high. Food was good and staff fast. They fulfill my request within minutes. I loved rooms and restaurant area. Cant explore more as stayed there for very shot period. But i loved my room.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stay here on my business trips to Noida from UK every other month. It is as good as any 4 or 5 star hotel in its category but it excels on customer service and quality of food.
It is clearly Indian and so does not have any of those unnecessary ostentatious add-ons (like massive marble lion statues) that the western chains seems to think everyone wants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Good Hotel ,nice rooms ,soothing decor, great food ,well equipped luxurious rooms and at last but not the least reasonable tariff.
I like this hotel because i felt that the staff is actully caring for the my needs and proactively fulfilling it also.As i was new to this city ,hotel staff really helped me in suggesting the right way out for things .Prompt response for clearance or housekeeping plus the room service catering for my requirements made it really worth.apart from this if you are obsessed with internet then this hotel has high speed wifi too.Sauna,massage and gym kept me occupied on weekend.finally my review about fortune grazia noida are good and is a must go if you wanna stay specifically in noida or in east delhi as the hotel is in the city well connected with other parts of delhi. Also there is a good big market just next to this hotel but cannot recollect the name exactly as i went there only once.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Navi Mumbai, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Nice Property in the heart of the city. Well thought out rooms with proper amenities but the Staff Training and Service Levels are pathetic.
No one is bothered about your complaints and the Restaurant Managers are their own bosses.
We had a very bad experience at the Coffee Shop die to which we requested to speak to the restaurant manager. He never bothered to come and talk and even when we were leaving the Restaurant he walked by us but did not have the decency or politeness to apologize for the incident or inquire about what happened.
Room Service staff are equally careless and dont be surprised if your Cut Fruit Platter reeks of flavours of onion and garlic since the Chef might be too lazy to use another knife.
Overall a nice property in the heart of the City but if you are expecting the service standards of a I.T.C Property, you might be highly disappointed

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

With reference to your review, we have investigated our records and were unable to locate any details on your stay or your complaints. Please give us some details pertaining to your stay and your complaint at fom.fig@fortunehotels.in so that we can further investigate the experiences you had at the hotel.

We, at Fortune Inn Grazia, are always committed to ensuring guest delight. We look forward to receiving details of your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

we had a pleasurable Stay, Value for money ,Pleasing Interior & environment . helpfull & Professional Staff .will detinately like to visit again & again.All the amenities ranging from hi Speed wifi to Spa is available. located in a Prime location with a lots of good places to go nearby. metro Station is also very Close the hotel,it is best to Take a metro Ride and avoid heavy City traffic.

• Stayed November 2012
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, January 5, 2013

Milano
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed at Fortune Inn Grazia in December 2012 for business, it was overall a pretty nice experience. The position is ok, not the nicest neighborhood but at least at driving distance from business center.
Hotel is almost new, room are spacious and comfortable. Nice queen beds.
Free wifi at request.
Restaurant also nice, food overall was much appreciated.
On the down side, breakfast was not much appreciated: in my opinion the choice was limited and the quality low, at least for western customers.
Plus: my rate included complimentary one-way trip to the airport

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are probably quieter.