“My relatives were very happy :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bella Vista Serviced Apartments

Bella Vista Serviced Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Noida
Bella Vista Serviced Apartments
You added Bella Vista Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
Sector-93A, Taj Expressway, Noida 201307, India   |
Ranked #6 of 54 Specialty Lodging in Noida
Vancouver, Canada
“My relatives were very happy :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I got married in november. My relatives and friends came from Punjab and London for my Punjabi wedding. We went to 20 guesthouses in noida and finally settled for Zbella Vista guethouse in Sector-56..there rooms are very clean. We booked 12 rooms.our guestsarrived at odd hrs due to international flights..the staff was up and awake and served hot tea with snacks at 5 am...followed by real punju parathas with several rounds of tea and coffee followed by meals and snacks.. our relatives were very happy with their service with their quick service and clean beddings. Thanks guys :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

I have stayed in the apartment for 2 months.The apartment was well decorated.I love the place as itz very affordable.Friendly staff and very good service.The kitchen was well furnished.Cook available to make lunch and dinner.Breakfast is complimentary.Food is good and tasty.Overall,i have a great experience.thanks

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

I have stayed twice in the Studio apartment. Good neat and clean accommodation. I quite liked the place as it fitted my budget and was enough for myself, wife and child. It felt good as the kitchen was well furnished and we brought our food stuff. We were give a lady cook complimentary cook, special mention of Lalita. She is an amazing cook. Loved our stay both the times !!!

• Stayed October 2011
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

We rented the studio apartment in sector-56 for a month. Pleasant and comfortable stay. Friendly staff and very good service. Wi-fi internet connection was good. A/C worked fine, due to back-up power. Nice options like newspaper, cook available to make lunch / dinner if you buy the provisions etc. Washing machine facility exists, but we were told Noida water could leave stains on clothing, so we were advised to use their laundry option (apartment staff collect and return washed clothes next day).

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Silkeborg, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

I have stayed in the Studio apartment for 45 days and loved it. This studio apartment was like my retreat after a long tiring day in the office and the ever rising heat (42 degrees !!!) of Noida and I am from Europe and I have not seen so hot. But myapartment was nice and cool with a kitchen and bedroom. I had total privacy and nobody disturbed me as I was working late nights. I cooked in the apartment on weekends which was great and I even invited my Indian friends. I felt very happy to do something different and experiment in the kitchen !! Riya (girl on the desk) helped me with all the info about shopping for groceries ...thanks

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Timisoara
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

I had a nice Premium apartment (1 Bedroom, 1 Toilet, 1 Italian Kitchenette, Living room, dining room) for 28 days.
The apartment was cleaned every day; the sheets changed quite often also the towels.
The staff guys (and beautiful Rya!!) were all the time eager to help even if sometimes we had difficulties in understanding each other because they didn't speak English almost at all and my English is not that good :))
The location was ok for me being close to the place I worked...but...quite far for the GIP mall.
The other services provided by Bella Vista were also fair: Airport pickup, Car with driver.
Mme Ashima Gupta, the manager, is a very kind, reliable person and she tried to fulfill my requests all the time.
I recommend Bella Vista Apartments without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

I came for a project and stayed for 2 months...the place is affordable and decent. On the first couple of days the internet connection was dropping but it nwas fixed in time. From then on it was a 24 x7 connectivity as promised.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Bella Vista Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!