“An excellent place to stay in Noida” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel P.K. Residency
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   B-2 Sector 27, Noida 201301, India   |
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Noida
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“An excellent place to stay in Noida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The hotel has gone through a good renovation. The rooms are spacious, clean and contain every item required in summer or in winter. The service is very friendly, caring and efficient. The proximity to the GIP and to the metro blue line make it an ideal place for visitors to Noida and Delhi. There is no other hotel I would stay in the NCR and indeed I regularly visit the hotel every 2 to 3 months.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, July 6, 2013

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residences, Noida.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at P.K's value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Guest Relations- Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ideal Place for long term and short term stay in Noida..................................
Room Quality, Services quality amazing at the reasonable cost.....................
It is closed market ,and metro station and to my office place and food was great just like home

Room Tip: Stayed at P K Residency for 2 months for project. On next visit I insisted my company to book only a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
amitk86, General Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, June 29, 2013

Bodh Gaya, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I checked into Hotel P K Residency in Noida in early December, after which room no 203 was allocated. I found that quite a few facilities mentioned on the travel website, through which I had booked the said 'hotel' were simply missing. The room was a normal non-ac whereas ticket mentioned ac. deluxe room. As per the hotels declaration on the travel website a number of amenities were part of the package, however there were hardly any. Rooms of the dimension given to me with the basic kind of facilities command between Rs. 750/- and Rs.1300/- (all inclusive) in this area i.e. Sector 27, sector 16, Noida. When I registered a written complaint with the travel website within the stipulated time mentioned on its website, they replied back with an apology without mentioning whether I would have to pay at the enhanced rate. Finally I did some straight talking with the Manager who offered a token discount. My advice to all travelers planning to stay in this Service Apartment is that they should ensure what kind of room is available. Some of their rooms are indeed splendid, but it is strange that in times of rush they don't keep reserved, premium rooms booked online on popular travel websites. My only regret is I had to pay through my nose for a product that did not command the premium price. Caution-Don't be tempted by websites which claim total refund if you do not find the hotel as has been claimed on the website- I did not get any, leave alone refund, the only thing I got from the website was a beautifully worded apology letter and a token call to the hotel Manager.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
amitk86, Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sir, Your booking was made through Makemytrip and they hadn't conveyed the same to us. We were sold out and had no option of giving you the base category room. The manager had told you that we will refund the whole amount but the same had to come through Makemytrip. So there was a confusion for there end rather then ours.

Like you have mentioned yourself, that our rooms are indeed splendid, but because of us not having rooms and your booking not being there - this inconvenience was caused by you. I would like to again apologize for the same.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was travelling for a project in Noida, sector 125...This place was close to my office & it was close to the main market area plus to the metro station... It made life very easy.the staff was great and the food was just like home...I loved my room as it overlooked the park & it felt great to open the doors to the balcony & see the green patch.. something you miss in the concrete jungle..It gave me a sense of serenity..Lovely place, good staff & an amazing stay!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, April 4, 2013

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Noida and often stayed in fortune.. But fortune always worked out to be very expensive as i used to stay for long duration.. But i saw the other boutique guest houses however was not satisfied by the quality.. Then i came to know about this place from tripadvisor..
So i decided to book this place.. Then i stayed here for 2 weeks and was very satisfied with the overall experience.. There bathrooms are the best part as they are brand new.. However i feel they should improve on there food variety. As they only have continental & Indian.. Overall experience is Nice..

Room Tip: Rooms with the verandah on the first floor are really nice..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this hotel. From 11 month I lived in this hotel. For locality, atmoshfere, staff, connectivity with trasport, I choose this hotel from Marwah Studio. this is the only hotel walking distance from noida sector 18 metro station. Behaviour of staff is very much good. As a man Amit Kapoor president of this hotel very must loyal and honest. I was happy with the courteous staff and the room given to me was really nice. 24 hours room service, in winter 24 hours hot water available.....
AMISHA

Room Tip: Most popular room 301 and 302
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Guest Relations- Manager

Been to Hotel P.K. Residency? Share your experiences!