“Loved the Services, Amazing Staff, Great room. :)” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel P.K. Residency
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   B-2 Sector 27, Noida 201301, India   |
Ranked #20 of 26 hotels in Noida
Bangalore, India
“Loved the Services, Amazing Staff, Great room. :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was travelling for a project in Noida, sector 125...This place was close to my office & it was close to the main market area plus to the metro station... It made life very easy.the staff was great and the food was just like home...I loved my room as it overlooked the park & it felt great to open the doors to the balcony & see the green patch.. something you miss in the concrete jungle..It gave me a sense of serenity..Lovely place, good staff & an amazing stay!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, April 4, 2013

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residences, Noida.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at P.K's value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Noida and often stayed in fortune.. But fortune always worked out to be very expensive as i used to stay for long duration.. But i saw the other boutique guest houses however was not satisfied by the quality.. Then i came to know about this place from tripadvisor..
So i decided to book this place.. Then i stayed here for 2 weeks and was very satisfied with the overall experience.. There bathrooms are the best part as they are brand new.. However i feel they should improve on there food variety. As they only have continental & Indian.. Overall experience is Nice..

Room Tip: Rooms with the verandah on the first floor are really nice..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this hotel. From 11 month I lived in this hotel. For locality, atmoshfere, staff, connectivity with trasport, I choose this hotel from Marwah Studio. this is the only hotel walking distance from noida sector 18 metro station. Behaviour of staff is very much good. As a man Amit Kapoor president of this hotel very must loyal and honest. I was happy with the courteous staff and the room given to me was really nice. 24 hours room service, in winter 24 hours hot water available.....
AMISHA

Room Tip: Most popular room 301 and 302
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this hotel, From 1 year I stayed in this Hotel. My parents also stayed in this hote. The staffs are well behaved.this is the one of the most popular hotel in Noida. For locality, atmosphere, staff , connectivity with transport. I was happy with the courteous staff and the room given to me was really nice.. As a president of this hotel Amit Kapoor is very loyal and honest. I choose this hotel from Marwah Studio.staff Gnesh Bhaiya, Raju Bhaiya and Kajal Bhaiya is very much helpfull. All time neat and clean room. 24 hours room service and 24 hours hot water is comming in washroom. Washroom is very mush nice and bathtub is very much nice. I also advice all tourist are select this hotel. From Sector 18 metro station this hotel is walking distance.
Deepanwita
Jamshedpur

Room Tip: Select 301 and 302 room
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Navi Mumbai, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I booked this place online via booking.com.. the place had mixed reviews so i was a little skepticle to begin with.. But it seemed the best amongst the lot though a little expensive so i went forward with this place.. As i arrived, I was happy with the courteous staff and the room given to me was really nice.. The reservation desk was also very helpful and provided me with a complimentary early check-in.. The room was nice... To be short and specific, this place offers all the services you expect from a good budget hotel.. the staff is really helpful and service is really nice.. they strive to make the customer's happy.. there location is really nice as it is in walking distance from sector 18 market.

But one bad thing was they don't take food orders post 12.. This is a feedback that they should start having 24/7 options for food available..

Room Tip: My room was nice and had good morning sunshine.. room no 205.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, February 2, 2013

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was forced to stay here after they (PK Group owners) messed up my reservation @ one of there another hotels.

This hotel is good for none @ this price. They charge too much for the cleanliness and state of the Hotel. It is a very very old building which they are trying to repaint. There is foul smell all over the place. They have refurbished the bathroom and that is it, nothing else. The place is filled with Mosquitoes as well. No ventilation what so ever, AC is very very very loud and you cannot sleep. TV or the remote does not work.

The Room boys and the manger look like they want to help but they could not because of the place itself. I would not recommend this place to any one. Also, this is not a family place @ all.

Room Tip: None..Please do not go.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have checked the data and cannot find your name. So i request you to provide us with your complete details like name and check in date so i can cross-check the same and take necessary action against the concerned department.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I booked this hotel for my cousins marriage. I was really happy with the quality and cleanliness in particular. They are very reasonable as compared to the other hotels yet offering the same quality as others. There bathroom's are just extraordinary. Food & service was also satisfactory.

The only thing they can improve is that there restaurant should be open round the clock. As late in the night they only have a few options for food.

But overall the place is very nice and well located.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors i.e first and the second are really nice as they all have a private terrac...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Guest Relations- Manager

Been to Hotel P.K. Residency? Share your experiences!