“Top class” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Noida
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Top class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

Great hotel to stay. The lobby entrance is grand and gives you a great feeling. The room was great for a lavish stay. The bathroom was loaded with amenities. The food was great too. Location was little away from the main market. You need a cab to travel to the main market.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

Want 5 star treatment and amenities in a 4 star hotel? This is it. As a business traveller I have stayed in many hotels around the world, but have never written a review about any of them. Mostly because they didnt live up to expectations.

The Park Plaza in Noida about 45 minutes from downtown Delhi is a hidden gem on all respects, service, cleanliness, food & amenities. If you dont have business in central Delhi or dont mind the commute this is the place to stay.

Highlites - Excellent Indian Cuisine ala carte or from the buffet in the Town Cafe.
- Best service I've ever experienced
- Very clean
- Staff treat you like family.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

we went noida for business meeting. we booked this hotel for three days. Rooms are comfortable. Stay is pleasant. Service is good and staffs are cooperative. Hotel location is very good. We enjoyed our stay. After hectic day schedule, we felt relax at hotel.

Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
In northern india
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

Hotel Park Plaza is a great place to stay if your trip takes you to Noida/Ghaziabad.Its far if your destination is New Delhi or Gurgaon.

The rooms are clean and spacious and are fitted with all modern amenities. The staff is nice and speak fluent english.

I specially liked their buffet breaksfast which offers continental and indian cuisines.

On the top floor, it has a swimming pool/spa to rejuvinate yourself.

Overall, it is a great place to stay.

Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

I booked and pre-paid for a non-smoking, Deluxe room in this hotel for 3 nights but after I had checked in, I realised that they had put me in their Standard Plaza room (that was smaller with lesser facilities) and on a Smoking level.

The Receptionist greeted me when I checked in and showed me the room on the second level and told me that my room was a non-smoking room when I double-checked with her as I saw an ash tray and matches in my room. She confirmed and insisted that it was a non-smoking room.

On the morning of the second day, there was a strong cigerette smell coming from the air-conditioning vent and I went down to the Front Desk to inform them and to my HORROR, the Front Desk staff confirmed that my room was a smoking room and all the rooms in the second level are in fact Smoking rooms!!! I also highlighted to the Front Desk that I had booked a Deluxe room (a supposedly more expensive and higher category of room type) but was given their standard Plaza Room. They told me that they were running full and could not change my room according to my booking. I asked if they would be giving a refund for my booking since they had no available rooms and they replied "No".

I asked to see the Duty Manager to lodge an official complaint about having been given a Smoking room and a lower category of room type which were totally not according to the specifications of my booking. After much hassle and strong insistence on a non-smoking, he eventually agreed to make the room change for me to the non-smoking Deluxe room. Here again I got a confirmation that the hotel does not seem honest and truthful in their treatment of their guests.

This is totally appalling, unacceptable and deceiving service! I really feel so cheated.....

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
lucknow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

This place cant be described in words.Its simply too beautiful to describe.My room was huge and so amazing with everything possible required.The room service was excellent.The food was good.The pool was amazing great place to relax.There was a gymnasium,a business center and an amazing restourent.My trip was completely relaxing exept for the work i had.The transportation i was provided was great to.
Overall an amazing experience,

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Sitapur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

The hotel is full with services and other facilities. I had went there for my business trip in Noida sec15 then we planned for stay in a good hotel so one of our friend adviced me to stay in park place it is too near from Noida Golf Course Metro Station so You can easily go at any place of Delhi in some minutes via Delhi metro. The staff of the hotel was very nice, lift was amazing, and the shower was too cool. Spacious rooms gives us definate place to stay. I was the walk in guest and did not know much about the place, like no room service, small rooms, but free wi- fi etc. Overall, for a short or just being there for the night at a very good price for a city.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Park Plaza Noida? Share your experiences!