A cottage all of our own with an un-interrupted view of the sea.The sea was like getting into a very warm bath.Lots of colourful fish to see,especially at low water.The food was some of the best we had experienced on our safari holiday.The staff were very attentive and helpful,taking your plate to the table.We were "all inclusive" and without being greedy we certainly got our monies worth.They arranged for us to have another cottage as our flight out was not until the afternoon so that we were able to go for a swim and then have a shower.We decided to have a lunch there which was now not in the "all inclusive".However it was certainly not expensive.Would certainly go there again.We also ate at the restaurant that only serves fish.My husband had lobster and he is still raving about it two weeks later!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a deserted white sandy beach, at 65 km from Stone Town, lies Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa, an international five-star hotel, winner of the World Travel Awards as Tanzania Leading Resort and Africa Leading Beach Resort 2011 .It is one of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast of Zanzibar, where, even during low tide, it’s possible to enjoy a comfortable swim in the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karafuu Beach Hotel Pingwe
- Karafuu Hotel Beach
- Karafuu Resort Beach
- Karafuu Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar/Pingwe