Club Med knows exactly what service is and values their clients that stay with them. Every need is attended to promptly with a smile and a friendly nature. If for whatever reason you are you are unsatisfied they do their best to make sure that they make it up to you.
They thoroughly entertain you and keep you busy morning to night, there is honestly never a dull moment! But also plenty of time to relax! They are convient and offer many excursions and travel so one can explore Mauritius aswell. The music and dancing goes on till late in the night and all the staff stay happy and joyful, but if your not one for staying up the rooms are peaceful and you can get a fantastic nights rest.
Their entertainment goes as far out as teen clubs, kids clubs and so forth. I was part of the teens club led by Silver, he was an exceptional guy making sure you enjoy every moment of not only your stay but of life! He was always encouraging the group to go out and do things that wouldn't usually be done. An employee club med is privileged to have. He defenitly goes out of his way to make every one feel welcome and included with his crazy ideas and Mission Impossibles.
Their facilities are fantastic with a beautiful spa, library, gym and tennis courts. Everything works and is in its place. As for the food and restruants, defenitly top class offering variety, quantity and most defenitly quality! They do their best to cater for everyone's individual needs.
The activities such as snorkeling, diving, water skiing, tubing are all offered and safe as can be, activities provided by the club are covered by insurance, special thanks to Trishi, Riaz and Sebastian who always kept you smiling and made snorkeling more than just some activity. They have a wonderful infermerie on sight and access to ambulances 24/7. During the stay my mom got some flu, she went to the infermerie and within half and hour medication was waiting for her at reception.
I have only good things to say about the resort, the chief of the village-Karim-runs the resort smoothly and does a fantastic job with passion and enthusiasim. He does his best to encourage the staff and be just as involved as they are making you feel right at home. Just like every other staff member there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Southern hemisphere, in the heart of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius brings together all kinds of beauty. You can marvel at a palette of colors, from the evergreen mountain to the perfectly blue sea, from colorful gardens to the beach of coral sand. In this unspoilt natural setting with abundant greenery, the colonial-style bungalows of La Pointe aux Canonniers, gently rise above lush green lawns awash with hibiscus. In this atmosphere of variety, you will discover this renovated Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Club Med Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Pointe Aux Cannoniers Club Med
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Mauritius