Was there from Nov 27 to Dec 4. Overall of this resort was good.
- Beach 5 out 5
-Never had a problem getting a chairs
-Beach service was great(having ice cream on the beach was nice) never had a problem getting service.
-Beach entertainment 3 out 5
-Beach staff are way to competitive.
on one occasion playing volleyball a young girl ask to play and the staff was hesitant to let her play tell the mother that she could get hurt .with the player on the court we said that it would be okay for her to play
I have been to many other resort at no time a staff member would say no to a player of any age to play.
A al cart restaurants were very good basically each restaurants had there theme , the only thing that all the al cart should do is improve on the appetizer and salad bar. Service for the al cart restaurants was awesome.
Food 4 out 5
Service 5 out 5
Checking in was very straight forward. (4 out 5)
Checking out was very cold, the lady at the counter just ask for my name and room card. All she said was bye.(2 out 5)
The management should look into this. No way a customer should be treated like that.
The entertainment staff work hard every night to put on a great show, thank you (5 out 5)
The piano bar was awesome the service and drink was top notch. The piano player were awesome. (5 out 5)Thanks for making my cappuccino every morning.
Housekeeper were awesome did a great job cleaning our room. Thank you
love the towel art. (5 out 5)
groundkeeper did a great job around the resort.(5 out 5)
Overall this resort is good but a few things could make this resort better.
-better direction to get around the complex
-repair all lighting in the pathway so that a flashlight is not require at night.
Yes I would recommend this resort to my friends and co working, I know that every resort has bad day but this resort had more good days then bad. Thank you for a great time. See you in Feb 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the impressive Cayo Ensenachos, Cayo Ensenachos brings all the Cuban flavour to some of the most exclusive Caribbean beaches. Holidays in Cayo Ensenachos are always great. The area features two exclusive, beautiful and quite unknown beaches. Kilometres of golden sand waiting for you and facing the turquoise-shaded ocean. Two of the beaches are bound to captivate you: Megano and Ensenachos. The heavenly beaches and the luxury hotels and resorts in Cayo Ensenachos, offer anything you might think of. Rest is only one of the attractions you'll enjoy if you spend your holidays in Cayo Ensenachos, one of Cuba's most exclusive destinations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel Cayo Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Cayo
- Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Hotel