Spent the week of April 23 - April 30, 2013 at this beautiful resort, the beaches are perfect and very well maintained. When not at the beach joking with Chester, we spent allot of time at the swim up bar receiving exceptional service from Maria, Adonis and Yule....these guys are the best. Well maybe Yule is a little coco loco...LOL. The food was very good with lots of items to choose from. The only issue I had was the main bar running out of ice in the evening, they need to correct this and I would give them an excellent rating. Thanks Brenda for taking care of our accommodations as required, the room and cleaning services were well above par.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the impressive Cayo Ensenachos, Cayo Ensenachos brings all the Cuban flavour to some of the most exclusive Caribbean beaches. Holidays in Cayo Ensenachos are always great. The area features two exclusive, beautiful and quite unknown beaches. Kilometres of golden sand waiting for you and facing the turquoise-shaded ocean. Two of the beaches are bound to captivate you: Megano and Ensenachos. The heavenly beaches and the luxury hotels and resorts in Cayo Ensenachos, offer anything you might think of. Rest is only one of the attractions you'll enjoy if you spend your holidays in Cayo Ensenachos, one of Cuba's most exclusive destinations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel Cayo Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Cayo
- Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Hotel