My spouse and I just spent 2 weeks in December (8-22), at the Iberostar Ensenachos.
This trip was our third visit to this hotel, once at the time of Royal Hideway and twice with Iberostar.
The Iberostar team really made a big difference!!
Breakfast and lunch served at the buffet were excellent and more than adequate, the food was always fresh with a full of variety (fish, lobsters, shrimps, tuna, meat, etc…)
The restaurant La Punta Del Pirata was excellent with food and service.
Dining at the ‘’Gourmet/Colonial’’ restaurant was fantastic, very private, quiet, again with excellent service and great food.
Room- Super, perfectly located, cleaned to an exceptional standard and mini bar filled each day to whatever request you have asked to your maid at the start of the holiday.
No fault what so ever, maids left beautiful arrangements with the towels which was a nice touch.
The vegetation is mature and luxurious, groomed by the gardeners who take great proud of it!
The beaches Megano and Ensenachos are so beautiful they look like aquariums with star-fish.
The weather was perfect, 14 days of sun, both the beaches and pools were very relaxing and best of all there are no shortages of chairs!
The water-park, the family pool and the kids club are a big plus!! We had a lot of fun there with our 4 years old grand-daughter, she loved it!!
Public areas such as toilets, lobby bar are very clean.
Great entertainment everywhere; at the beaches, at the pools and at the lobby bar with symphonic orchestra, magician, live band etc….,
All shows presented in the auditorium were extremely professionals even better than a lot of cruise’s shows that we saw.
The service was amazing from the moment we arrived to the day we left.
We could not be more pleased with the staff, we were pampered by everyone!
If there was anything we wanted we got it.
A nice touch from the management!
A huge thank you to all the staff at this hotel, great people!!
A special thank goes to Stefano extremely professional and a kind person.
We will definitely stay at Iberostar Ensenachos to our next trip to Cuba.
This hotel is amazing it really deserved a 5 STARS rank.
Manon & Richard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the impressive Cayo Ensenachos, Cayo Ensenachos brings all the Cuban flavour to some of the most exclusive Caribbean beaches. Holidays in Cayo Ensenachos are always great. The area features two exclusive, beautiful and quite unknown beaches. Kilometres of golden sand waiting for you and facing the turquoise-shaded ocean. Two of the beaches are bound to captivate you: Megano and Ensenachos. The heavenly beaches and the luxury hotels and resorts in Cayo Ensenachos, offer anything you might think of. Rest is only one of the attractions you'll enjoy if you spend your holidays in Cayo Ensenachos, one of Cuba's most exclusive destinations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel Cayo Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Cayo
- Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Hotel