Husband and I spent 1 week, from December 23, and were particularly delighted with anybody who worked at the resort in whatever capacity they worked. Comparing to other resorts in Cuba, the food was very good. Meals were available is several locations, with more choices, variety at the main dining room of the main building. Beef is never a good option in Cuba, as it always comes out tough. However both chicken and fish are excellent choices.
To ensure your expectations are well met, attend the orientation provided by your Tour company, as a lot of information is provided at that time and will eliminate frustration.
Beaches were simply beautiful and bars and food available at both of them.
I cut my finger. Serious enough that it required attention .Unfortunately I could not obtain medical attention or the opportunity to buy even a simple bandage. Therefore my advice to the hotel a medical person or First Aid area with a trained personal should be at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the impressive Cayo Ensenachos, Cayo Ensenachos brings all the Cuban flavour to some of the most exclusive Caribbean beaches. Holidays in Cayo Ensenachos are always great. The area features two exclusive, beautiful and quite unknown beaches. Kilometres of golden sand waiting for you and facing the turquoise-shaded ocean. Two of the beaches are bound to captivate you: Megano and Ensenachos. The heavenly beaches and the luxury hotels and resorts in Cayo Ensenachos, offer anything you might think of. Rest is only one of the attractions you'll enjoy if you spend your holidays in Cayo Ensenachos, one of Cuba's most exclusive destinations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel Cayo Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Cayo
- Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Hotel