“Adequate” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Surrey
“Adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Food was fine, standard PE fayre. Service was a bit slow but they had not long opened so might have improved. Nice layout

Visited November 2012

Addlestone, United Kingdom
“childrens party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

my 6 year old daughter attended a childrens birthday party here - what a wonderful time she had - getting to make her own pizza dough and top it with what she liked - great time had by all the children and not too pricey either.

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“A pizzaexpress in Chertsey?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Blimey we have gone up in the world now, the mainstream pizza restaurant has moved into Chertsey and is much much better than what went before.

Service food and ambience all much better than when Ask was in residence

Visited August 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best pizza I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We visited this restaurant late on a Monday evening in October. The staff were very nice and welcomed us quickly.

We placed our order and then it seemed we waited quite a while for our food. No matter!!! When the food came, I have to say guys.....This was the nicest pizza I ever had in my life! I wanted to be more hungry so I could order another. I would definately go back.

I have never been to a pizza express before, I'm hoping the pizza express near home is the same high standard and high quality.

Hungry??? Give this place a go, you won't be disappointed

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buckinghamshire
“Pizza Express - very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This has been transformed from ASK to Pizza Express and it is great, it has had a makeover and has a great atmosphere. Lovely little courtyard garden at the back when the sun is out. Usual PE menu which I always find to be good value. The service was also very good and attentive. I will return and would recommend.

• Visited August 2012