Beautiful views and a very warm welcome to Symonds Yat.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was excellent, piping hot and nicely cooked.
Loved the area and will definitely be back for more of the same.
- Also Known As:
- Forest View Guest House Hotel Symonds Yat
- Forest View Guest House Hotel
- Forest View Guest House Symonds Yat, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our four star guest-house. Visitors will be treated to a breakfast of their choice; much needed after the multitude of outdoor activities available on the doorstep. From short breaks to long stays, Gill and John do their best to cater for individual needs to make each stay unforgettable double and twin rooms offer panoramic river views, so for those who haven't managed the cycling, kayaking, hiking, fishing or climbing, they can still appreciate the famous Three Countries View (Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Monmouthshire) from the comfort of their room. Stunning bed and breakfast accommodation with panoramic views of the River Wye. Set in over an acre of beautiful gardens with lawns, shrubs and ornamental fish-pond. Total of eleven double bedrooms, all with en-suites. Licensed Bar,Free Wi-Fi Internet available. Conveniently located for Cheltenham, Chepstow, Gloucester, Hereford, Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye. Excellent road links to Cardiff and South Wales.Private parking. Pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance. Check-in time from 2.30pm, Check-out time is no later than 10.30am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Forest View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.