We have just returned from Ye Old Ferrie Inn and although initially dubious about staying in a pub/inn with an 18 month year old we were exceptionally pleased with everything about it. The initial welcome from staff was friendly and they could not do enough for us including collecting bags from the car, providing food to feed the ducks, recommending good walks etc.. The room was really clean and spacious and had a great view of the river. I treated myself to a local rump steak which was as good as I have had anywhere and the choice of ale was great. I would whole heartidly recommend this inn for families and only wish that we could have stayed another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful riverside pub has been standing on the banks of the River Wye since the 15th Century. With charming traditional features, warming open fires and stunning views across the valley. Ye Old Ferrie Inn is the ideal place place to enjoy a pint or two....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ye Old Ferrie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Old Ferrie Hotel Symonds Yat
- Ye Old Ferrie Inn Symonds Yat, England