The location of the hotel is fantastic. The walk along the coast is a must (but also the only attraction in S'Agaro, apart from the seagulls). Very nice beach and calm surroundings. But you feel like in the 20's as the hotel is furnished with extremely old stuff which on the other has it's charm. We have been there 10 years ago and the only change is the Wifi (in the whole hotel). One morning the breakfast (30€ !) was served in a smaller room because there were not enough guests to organize the buffet. This was annoying and not good for a hotel of such a standard. The different extras were rather expensive. We will not go back once more in 10 years.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal De La Gavina Hotel
- Hostal De La Gavina Spain/Costa Brava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal de la Gavina is a luxurious resort on a private estate. The setting between two lovely beaches on a small peninsula is exquisite. It is elegant in the European, grand-hotel tradition, with splendidly decorated rooms and antiques. Each guest room has direct-dial telephone, electronic safe, mini-bar, hair dryer, and satellite color television. It is the only Five-Star Grand Luxe resort hotel in Catalonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hostal de La Gavina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.