We booked this hotel through Saga because it looked as if it was a quiet hotel and it was! There was an opportunity to walk along coastal paths, disused railway lines to nearby villages or catch local buses. The hotel itself was clean and the food was adequate, as somebody else has also said, we missed the omelette chef in the mornings, although a couple of evenings there was an opportunity to choose some meat or fish from 'la plancha'. Our bedroom, at the back of the hotel, looked out onto the car park and being on the first floor there was a little noise from the kitchen below. One minor complaint about the bedrooms, there was very little drawer space - a total of 3 in the wardrobe; certainly not enough for 2 people, although they did provide more coat hangers when asked. The only other complaint was that there was very little seating area around the bar area, especially when the Spanish arrived at the weekend. The staff were very friendly throughout. The beach was clean and only a few yards away from the hotel. All in all we had an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortel Caleta Park is situated in front of the S’Agaró beach, in one of the most beautiful bays on the Costa Brava. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Confortel Caleta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Caleta Park Hotel
- Confortel Caleta Park Spain/Costa Brava