My mother lives on Ibiza and she recommended this hotel to us. Last year we spent 5 days there in the middle of August with our 22 year-old daughter and thoroughly enjoyed it. At the end of August we are going to return with daughter (at her request), son-in-law and grandson (then aged 5 month) and feel very relaxed about it.
The Perfect Family Hotel. International guests. Entertainment, if you like, but always the option to get away, if you want to. Extremely friendly staff that speaks Spanish, English, and German (we are German, by-the-by)., good food, and the chance to have a dance with your partner at least one or two nights, if you feel like it, thanks to the entertaining program (it is not always overwhelming, but good).
I should not be telling you this, but the Playa Niu Blau a couple of minutes away is simply the beach you DREAM of: crystal blue water, pines, shade, sand, bars,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio