Firstly , the Thompson rep Amy was a cedit to the company , very helpful and really knew her stuff regarding the island . Having been to Santa Eularia before we knew the area but went to the greeting meeting anyway . Amy was just a charming young lady .
The hotel was ,as all other reviews say very clean and efficiant , this is because in my own opinion it catered for thr german holiday makers of which there were the majority . This was not a bad thing as they expect and get a high standard of service . Our room which didn't overlook the pool was clean had a view of the mountains and had the sun all afternoon . The TV had 24 German channels and about 6 english , but you don't go on hoilday to watch the tv do you .
The food was not as good as last year according to someone who I spoke to who was there last year , but the is a recession on . There was enough to suit most people , It was interesting to see how much some guests to push down their throats . I think that the food could have been hotter , but with health and saftey as it is this may have been the reason . Bar prices were normal and there was entertainment 3 nights a week .
Like I have said the staff were all very nice , Mary in the resturant again lovely lady . The hotel is just 10 mins from the harbour , we walk anyway so it was nothing to us . If you wanted the cheaper area you could go to the other end of town for your beer and curry , the marina end does aim for the higher end market . Speaking a little spanish goes along way , some should try it . It's not england and some should repect that fact . I'm not a snob but some times English trippers are an embarrassment .
Good hotel , would I go back , yes . ( oh yes why do germans slam doors ?)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio