i love the sun and search for a quiet place to relax at. Most days i was able to get a sun lounger without any hastle although i caused a bit of animosity with a family with kids who put towels on four loungers each day and then dissapeared for hours on end! You guessed, four towels removed and put in the reception area.I am a choosey eater but found the food very very good indeed, plenty of choice and one morning i was allowed to show the kitchen staff what a poached egg was! From then on it was poached egg on toast for breakfast, with other guests having it also.Room we had was on second floor, lovely sea view. Would i go back again? most certainly.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Otel so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.