We stayed in the Grupotel Santa Eulalia from 10th October - 2oth October 2012 What can I say staff were very friendly room super very clean and food excellent (it was my birthday while we were away and when we arrived back in our room after dinner there was a complimentry bottle of champagne.Spa was great we used it every day Santa Eulalia is a good place to holiday lovely marina and good shops! Some people thought the hotel was a little to far out be we enjoyed the walk (along the coast on a very good path) and very flat. Would certainly go back again to this hotel and resort.The bus station is in the centre and buses run very frequently to all the serounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio