When we arrived, we actually were surprised for what we got for the price we paid. A nice 1 bed apartment with bathroom. Kitchen all essentials were there. Very comfortable.
TV had Channel 4 and BBC I believe.
We stayed on the ground floor on the right side (front the road) in front of the pool. It was nice to have access to the pool.
The entertainment wasn't that nice to be honest but I did see many people enjoyed themselves to it, maybe it wasn't something I was really looking for while staying here.
The food at the restaurant its definitely good. The chicken with mushroom was eaten by me twice! Lovely!!
I mostly enjoyed though that we could just cook our own meals. There is a supermarket on the next road from the main Es Canar road. It's literally like 10 minutes walk from the hotel (the big one) or few meters away, Casa Luis supermarket which is more like a convenience store.
The service was really really good, they speak English perfectly which is great for those not familiar with Spanish or Ibicenco.
We rented a motorbike and they arranged everything for us. It was really good priced as well and they delivered the bike and pick-up the bike at the end from the hotel so it was perfect.
Santa Eulalia for me is the best place to stay in Ibiza. Lovely laid back atmosphere, away from San Antonio and crazy crowds but it can also offer you good shopping at the town centre or at the lovely markets that happen every week.
It's also close to lovely beaches and calas that you can access via renting a car or motorbike which I highly recommend so you can really feel Ibiza.
I would definitely come back and recommend to everyone Casa Luis.
Two things I have to point out though:
1) If you are looking to come back early and have a nice sleep and wake up early, don't stay on the ground floor because it's right above the discotheque and you can hear everything. It doesn't stop until 1am sometimes so it was quite frustrating...
2) Kids.... I don't want to get into a rant about personal ways to raise your child and such but there were some really annoying kids by the pool that will scream and really annoyed others that were reading by the pool by their extremely loud way of communicating with their parents and siblings. It was quite annoying, you couldn't really be outside not even at balcony. But this is us, a young couple that were taking a holiday from work so if you are traveling as a family, this is a great place to stay, definitely.
The kids thing is nothing to do with the hotel, it's clearly the guests!
I have to say though that when you go to a hotel with a family and your kid starts to scream and shout, please let him/her know he/she is not at home and to behave accordingly. Please be considerate!
For the young couples, I recommend to stay at the left side or at 1st floor and above.
I have to give great kuddos to the ladies that clean. The apartment was ultra clean!!!! I was so happy about that and they were always so nice! Pool was clean constantly and everything is always well kept!
Thank you very much again for the stay and we hope to see you before May or next September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The popular Casa Luis offers a selection of high quality, spacious self catering apartments within a holiday resort and is ideal for families and couples alike. All apartments have been recently refurbished and are furnished with all the necessary mod cons for a perfect holiday including plasma tv, satellite, air conditioning, and a fully equipped kitchen. The resort provides extensive sports facilities and an excellent entertainment program all in a great location near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Luis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luis Hotel
- Casa Luis Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio