“Excellent dive with Punta” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Excellent dive with Punta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great crew. They were very professional with pick up from our hotel. They were very helpful and the boat dive to the lighthouse wreck was just wonderful. Rays, lobster and other delights for the eyes.

Visited October 2013
Jason_Hawkett, Owner at Punta Dive Ibiza, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Many thanks for your review and glad you had a great time with us.

kind regards.

Penzance Cornwall
4 attraction reviews
“Professional&Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Punta Dive has managed to get the combination of expertise, safe diving and having a great time balanced really well , the friendliness of the guys makes for a special dive experience. I would recommend them highly, the facilities are better than most dive schools , the equipment is of a good standard and well treated by the team when in use.

Visited October 2013
I'm pleased you enjoyed your time here and thanks for the great comments.
We have a great team and it's always nice to hear they are appreciated.

Hope to see you again next year.
Burnley, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A Great Return to Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Having not dived for a couple of years, I wasn't planning on doing during this holiday. I was a little nervous as it had been a while since my last dive and it was my first boat dive, but was instantly put at ease. I was buddied 1 on 1 with one of their divemasters, which made me feel more comfortable. The dive centre is really good value for money as well, they pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and the price includes full equipment hire. Overall it was a great day and has reminded me what how much I loved about diving. I want to thank all the staff at the centre and would recommend them to anyone visiting the island.

Visited October 2013
Jason_Hawkett, Owner at Punta Dive Ibiza, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thanks for your comments - glad you had a great time with us.
Come and see us again next time.
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“My first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really wanted to try scuba diving although i am scared of being underwater. I was on holiday with my brother and my boyfriend and we all tried it out. At first while preparing for going in deep i thought i wouldn't be able to do it as i continued to panic whenever i knelt down under the water for a few minutes. Although i still wasn't completely confident with doing this we took a small swim along the floor and it really helped me, and before i knew it we were getting deeper and i felt more relaxed and a slight achievement that i was coping and dealing with it. The instructors are really helpful and know what they are doing. They don't rush you and let you take things at your own pace. They stay completely aware of whats going on and how you are coping under the water, and reassure you a lot to make sure your okay and that you aren't having any problems. They gave you understandable briefing before the dive and taught you the basics of everything you needed to know before doing your dive, which was all useful and easy to remember. While under water they took some good pictures and videos which we then purchased afterwards on a CD. We all had a good time and it was worth trying it for 75 euros each. I would recommend to anyone that wants to try it to just go for it as when will it be likely that your going to do it again? :)

Visited October 2013
Thanks for your positive comments.
Glad you had a great first dive with us and thanks for sharing some of your pictures.

Come and see us again next time.
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Best Diving in Ibiza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've Just returned from my second holiday in Ibiza, both times I have dived with Punta dive. I returned to them this holiday to do my Wreck diver Speciality after really enjoying my diving with them on my first trip. Esp the Don Pedro wreck. I have to say that this team run one of the best dive centres I have experienced. They are very friendly, very professional and their knowledge of local dive sites is fantastic. I will definately be back for much more. Special thanks to Nick, Jason, Marta and Zoltan. I'll see you all again as soon as possible.

Thanks John.
Glad you enjoyed the Don Pedro and congratulations once again on getting your PADI Wreck Specialty.

See you next summer.