Stayed here aug 2010 with first choice. Quite expensive but i think worth it - for food and location the best all-in i have been to (been using all-inc for over 10yrs).
VIEWS - wow!! Just amazing, gorgoeus bay with lovely beaches. Try to catch the sun setting....
FOOD - massive choice. Usual meats/fish + bolognese/pasta + rice dish + speciality every evening. Then there is also the grill restaurant down stairs which has steaks, sausages, chops, burgers etc... + freshly cooked pizza's. Unless you a really fussy this does genuinely have everything. If you want to sit outside and admire the views then you need to get to the restaurant early.
ROOMS - bit basic and not that spacious but got all you need inc a fridge + air con. If you are able to upgrade to one of the suites / or the rooms that sit above the pool then the views from your balcony will be outstanding. **BEWARE - lots of steps if you are out the back of the hotel. We were given a room here at first (about 90 steps) and no lifts. However they do offer to take your luggage up for you.
STAFF - reception staff are brill. Cant do enough for you if you have a problem. Only 1 x bar and somebar staff happier than others.
POOL/ENTERTAINMENT - only one main pool and its a bit tight with sun beds but again the views are stunning. The beach is accessed just behind the pool area. Quite a few steep steps but only a few mins in total until you are right on the beach which is really nice. Entertainment is a multi-national hotel run team. Great with the young kids and plenty of adult games (water polo / aqua-gym etc..). Evening is a bit of a dissappointment and wasnt something every night. If they have sorted this out for this yr then it will be a hard place to beat.
DRINKS - wow. As well as help yourself in the restaurant to wine / beer / soft drinks etc... the main bar is all BRANDED drinks (i wasnt expecting this). Amstel / heineken beers, smirnoff, cointreau, grand marnier, proper brandy and whisky etc... Was really nice to sit down with a coffee and brandy after dinner.
NEGATIVES - some of these points wont suit everyone but not really bad feedback so to speak:-
- bit isolated if you are someone who likes to be near shopping/nightlife etc..
- when we stayed it was quite a mix of nationailities and only about 50% british.
- pool area is a bit cramped when busy so will prob be more comfortable outside of school hols.
- entertainment is a bit in-different
SUMMARY - whilst it has enough entertainment for kids there are not too many to stop this being a good place for a couple to visit. For me the bit of extra luxury offered by having branded drinksand the fantastic food choice really makes the difference.
- Also Known As:
- Invisa Hotel Cala Verde
- Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable rooms with complete bathroom, telephone, minifridge, air conditioning, tea making facilities, safe and satellite TV. Buffet Restaurant, terraces in front of the sea, conference room, bars, solarium and children's playground, 2.000 m. for Miniclub. Free sports: tennis courts, water polo, football, volley ball, bowls, rifle shooting, achery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.