“Excellent time once again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tres Torres

You added Hotel Tres Torres to your Saves list
Hotel Tres Torres
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bahia Ses Estaques, S/N, 07840 Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza, Spain   |
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent time once again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have been staying here for many years and were concerned by the negatives comments early on in the season. Well we can honestly say that there we had no problems with the food or the hotel itself. As always the hotel is friendly, clean, brilliant location and caters for all your needs at a reasonable price.

The bedrooms were re-done out last year but some bathrooms still need upgrading. Although our bathroom hadn't been done, it and the bedroom, was kept spotlessly clean by our lovely room maid. She always had a smile and looked after us very well.

This year there is a new restaurant manager and what a difference he made. Again he always greeted you with a smile and a quick chat and you felt that you could ask him for anything. ( something that was sadly missing in the previous one). The food was presented nicely and there was a good choice of dishes. Breakfast was very good with plenty of fresh fruit - (loved the oranges that were already peeled and sliced for you, need to get my husband to do that for me !!!!), yoghurts, cereals, fried eggs, boiled eggs, bacon, etc. then plenty of breads, croissants and lovely custard doughnuts. Dinner was a choice of about 3/4 dishes with plenty of cold meats and salads as well. Again fresh fruit for dessert together with cakes and puddings, jelly and ice cream. As you can see we didn't go hungry.

Were this hotel scores points in our opinion is for the fantastic location overlooking the marina with lovely views from your balcony ( upgrade to sea view rooms if you can). All the bars, restaurants and other amenities just a short walk away.

Santa Eulalia has spent a lot of money over the winter improving the resort and it is looking really good. The 'Ramblas' from the main square down to the beach has now been pedestrianized and it is a pleasure to walk there and maybe stop for a drink in one of the many bars that have now been able to have tables and chairs outside.

We have only been back a couple of days and are already planning next years break here. I'm trying to persuade my husband to come back this September but we have got other holidays booked and not sure if we can fit it in - but I'm going to try as we like it so much and I think that says it all.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My Wife & I stayed her in June 2013, the hotel is located near the Marina, with variety of bars & Resteraunts, all of good variety of menu's. The main promenade is a nice steady stroll to a good variety of shops & bars. The beach is very clean with easy access, only approx five minutes walk from the Hotel.the local buses are very cheap, but be prepared to stand.all in all a very pleasant holiday location.

Hotel is okay rooms very comfortable, but not cleaned very well.the Resteraunt is clean and acceptable, staff nice apart from Reception who have a don't care attitude, the entertainment is limited.
Okay for adults, but not really for young families. The meats are very tuff and not much choice.we had 10days without Air conditioning, we were told that the air conditioning was not due to come on, dispite it being on in the restaurant. We would recommend the boat trips.
All in all okay for cheap basic Holiday.

Room Tip: Try to get Marina sea view.note didn't go in August but it won't let me put in June 2013.whe...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Swansea County, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We chose this hotel for its position and the resort after reading last year's reviews. We became concerned after reading the first reports of this season. We have just returned after a week's holiday there - our first time in Ibiza. We had a fantastic holiday. Fabulous weather, beautiful resort and excellent hotel. The staff were very friendly, everywhere was clean. Our bedroom on the 4th floor with a brilliant view over the marina. The food was excellent. Breakfast was always good and the evening meal had a different selection every evening. We would highly recommend this hotel and resort and we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: We paid for a sea view when we booked the holiday. we were glad as the views are stunning
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have recently returned from our first visit to Ibiza and our holiday destination and hotel was reccommened to us by our Travel Agent. I have to say we were not disppointed, it was lovely we had a great week at the Tres Torres in Santa Eulalia. The hotel was excellently located in the centre of the resort with both the beautiful Marina and restaurants and bars close by. Plenty to keep us busy with a regular bus service and water taxis to Ibiza town and many other lovely locations. We were made to feel most welcome on arrival and although there was an issue with our room, we were told that we had been upgraded to a suite at no additional charge. The hotel is a traditional Spanish property which was very clean and the staff were very helpful. Most of the bedrooms had been refurbish to a good standard. We stayed on an half board basis and the food was ok but there were many really nice places to eat within easy walking distance, so I would suggest that B&B would be a better options allowing some flexibility. When speaking to other people it was clear that this was a hotel that people had been returning to for many years due to its peaceful location but with the offer of a lively holiday should you want it. We travelled as a family (all adults) and it was perfect for us all, it is certainly somewhere that we will return to in the future. We enjoyed our time together in a great location, a really fabulous holiday!

Room Tip: Ensure you book a room with a sea view, otherwise you may get a view of the Car Park! The view is we...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Chester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were in Marina / Sea facing room 116 . Large room with a large bed . Huge balcony with a large table and 4 chairs on it . Flat screen telly and good free wifi . About a ten minute walk to nearest beach , which was lovely , though not that many sun beds on it , so an early start essential to grab one . Food was very average in my opinion , though breakfast was decent . Wife enjoyed the food , so just a matter of taste really . Swimming pool area was small but we knew this when we booked and didn't mind as we prefer the golden sands and the sea . Staff were excellent from reception , maids and waiters . In my opinion not a place to take children but good for couples . Santa Eulalia is a beautiful classy resort . Spent evenings outside the hotel in close by bars Doña Ana and the Ring o' Bells . Not much going on in the hotel , but that wasn't a problem to us . Overall an excellent holiday .

Welshpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We wanted a relaxing holiday and we got exactly that at the Tres Torres. The room was a good size and we upgraded to a sea view. We were allocated room 116 on the first floor with a fabulous view and with the biggest balcony (about 12 feet by 8 feet). We really enjoyed the food selection and the relaxed atmosphere at the hotel. It is well situated for walks up the fabulous promenade where you will find literally hundreds of bars and restaurants to relax and people watch.
We will return to this hotel and would recommend it to anybody who wants to relax in the sun.

Room Tip: All rooms on first floor have the larger balconies
Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Just returned from The Tres Torres Hotel and after my last visit in October 2011 and I was expecting some changes. On the whole it is better but I have some reservations. There seemed to be a complete change of staff since my last visit with the exception of one of the bar staff. The rooms have been thoughtfully redecorated but the bathrooms have the enormous wash basin still there. Through Thomsons I had requested a third or fourth floor room but when I checked in I found that I had been allocated a second floor room. I did query this at the time of checking in but was told I would have to wait 2 days before another room could be allocated. After visiting the room 216, I was pleasantly surprised with the view so decided to leave things as they were. The age group at the hotel was a good mix not as elderly as before, and there are some good improvements to the grounds and patio furniture. Likewise the television room proved popular especially with the World Cup starting.
The main problem for me this time was the evening meal; I could not fault the starters and salads available or the sweet tray and fresh and tinned fruit, but the main course was extremely poor including the choice of vegetables. It is worth checking out the daily menu each morning to see what will be on offer at dinner as you may wish to skip the meal altogether and eat out in the resort or another part of the island if you hire a car. This happened to me on two evenings out of the 7 that I had booked for. The breakfast is fine and it might pay interested people to go for just Bed & Breakfast as opposed to Half Board. I could not imagine what it would be like spending two weeks there with the food choices on offer for the evening. It was a real shame that this one aspect spoilt the accommodation for me this time around. One tip take a travel kettle with cups if you like a cup of tea before 8.00am.The location is one of the best in the resort especially for people with mobility difficulties. Not sure if I will be returning.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are cooler but do not have much of a view. All have air conditioning.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Tres Torres? Share your experiences!