“Don't order the chicken curry!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Skuma

Restaurante Skuma
Puerto Deportivo, S/N | Santa Eulalia del Río, Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza, Spain
971 33 95 91
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow
“Don't order the chicken curry!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We ate here on a quiet Monday night. The restaurant was not busy but it took around 50 minutes for out meal to come. My Sister chose beef with noodles and a roquefort sauce which was beautiful. I ordered chicken curry with rice. It was chicken and it was curry. However, the garnish included courgettes, augergines, tomato, marrow and what appeared to be fruit cocktail of the canned variety! Yes, pineapples, cherries, grapes and peaches! Call me old fashioned but I didn't expect to get my dessert in my main! The timbale of rice was so overcooked I had to use a steak knife to cut it. Was I impressed? No. We didn't eat here again and honestly couldn't recommend it. We did notice throughout the week that this restaurant was very quiet. We were disappointed because it is a beautifully presented restaurant in a perfect spot for people watching.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Stockport
“Top Class........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had a lovely meal here at Skuma (06-06-13) The setting is great right on the marina which is full of yachts. The staff are very welcoming, friendly & helpful. It is predominantly a fish restaurant but has a good variety of meat dishes, pork, duck, steaks etc. My wife & I shared basket of bread & aliola and a plate of chippreannos (baby octopus deep fried in Tempura batter) they just melted in the mouth. We then had a mixed paella which was full of huge prawns & muscles, fish steak, chicken & rabbit, wonderful. Can't comment on desserts - we couldn't manage one!! All in all, a good meal in a fantastic setting. Would recommend a visit to Skuma.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Taunton, United Kingdom
“SUPERB FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and i have just spent our one weeks holiday in this resort at the Hotel Tres Torres and this restaurant is just a ' stone's throw ' away from the hotel within the marina.
WHAT FANTASTIC FOOD.
I would whole heartedly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Top Quality food and service.
VERY VERY Friendlt owner and staff.
My marks out of 10 = 15

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“So good I ate there twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had two lovely evenings at Skuma during my stay in Santa Eulalia and I doubt there are many places in town with the same high standard of food, service and ambience. I would echo what another reviewer has said here about the quality of the sea bass baked in salt - a definite highlight. Although fish is the restaurant's speciality, I also enjoyed a couple of red meat dishes (pork and duck were both very tasty).The marina outlook is elegant, the staff are attentive without being obtrusive and the prices are reasonable compared to a lot of the over-priced places serving substandard food elsewhere in town. I hope it continues to get a steady stream of satisfied customers, despite being a tiny bit off the beaten tourist track.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Seafood Meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Where else would you go for a seafood meal except to a restaurant overlooking a marina. Which is what we did! Mind you there were a lot of them but we chose this mainly on looks. The menu was just right and the view also. The staff were very helpful in shutting off a side that was draughty for instance. They came into their own though when we needed our fish dishes filleted etc. they were skilful and ensured we got the full fish experience as it were. Altogether a most enjoyable night and a view to die for.

• Visited June 2012