“Art for arts sake” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Gallery Restaurant - CLOSED

The Gallery Restaurant
Calle San Vicente 47, (Restaurant Street), 07840 Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza, Spain
Improve this listing
Cuisines: European, English, Mediterranean, British
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Art for arts sake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Excellent restuarant. Lovely waitresses. Excellent food reasonably priced. Chef came out to check everyone was happy. .

Visited September 2013

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I visited the gallery restaurant during our visit to calla llonga in August after many reccommendations from friends and other holiday makers - we were blown away with the high standard of food and exceptional service! The food is of exceptional quality for a very resonable price.
We ate the Thai green musscles which were delicious followed by the duck which was amazing. When we return next year we will defiantly be returning - more than once!

• Visited August 2013
“One word”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Amazing!! I have to say we ate here tonight after reading the recommendations ... Not disappointed .. WE LOVED IT , had the duck with the most delicious vanilla mash, I am an avid food fan and I whole hartedly say this food was so amazing I dare not eat there again( because the first time was so amazing )!!! Staff were fabouls and so welcoming xx

• Visited September 2013
“Still the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here with my wife and friends , all the meals, starters, mains and the desserts were excellent. If you go you must try the Gaudi dessert, simply stunning.
Excellent staff, very attentive without being too fussy.
It was the second time we have eaten there and we would definitely go back.
It's is good value for money and you definitely get what you pay for.
It's a shame there is only five grades available, as this would easily be higher.

Visited September 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“WOW the best fillet i have ever had!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went here whilst on holiday in Ibiza for my mum and dads 25th engagement party and i have to say they couldnt of picked a better restaurant to celebrate. The staff were very attentive had a wonderfull waitress called Danielle who was a star and just made our night. The chef deserves a Michelin star for serving the best and tastiest steak I have ever had it melted like butter in my mouth. We all had a great time there was about 12 of all together and the food was served in good time and all arived hot and fresh together.
As thy knew it was a special occasion they took extra care with suprising my mum with a glass of champaign that my dad cunningly put an eternity ring at the bottom of my mums glass without her knowing as Danielle carefully served.
Definatly reccomend this restaurant for anyone staying in Santa Eulalia.
Keep up the good work and i hope to re-visit soon.

• Visited August 2013