When you tell people you are going to Ibiza, they immediately assume that you are going clubbing!! Well, this is my 5th time to Ibiza, having previously stayed in San Antonio and Es Canar. A train ride and boat trip to Santa Eulalia last year (from Es canar) made me want to book this years holiday in this pretty town. The Atlas apartments fully deserve their high rated position on Trip Advisor. I came with my 12 & 13 yr old daughters and the 3 of us came back recharged and refreshed, despite the heat which averaged 35 degrees (even at 7pm). I would like to make 2 suggestions though - a ceiling fan in each of the bedrooms and a welcome pack - I would be willing to even pay 5/10 euros for this. Most Ibiza flights arrive at 1/2am and it would be great to have a cup of tea in the morning without looking for the nearest shop.
The pool was immaculate and most days there were only a maximum of 5 families around. The atmosphere was so relaxed which was a major bonus for me. I could also relax knowing my girls were safe because I could either hear them or see them from the apartment. I would definitely like to come again next year but for me I would pick a cooler time of the year unless fans/air con were installed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to enjoy a fun-filled vacation in peaceful surroundings. The apartments, townhouses type ATLAS AND PARK, is located in Siesta, one of the most beautiful tourist areas of the island . Just a few meters from the beach set for sports, woods for hiking, cycling routes, the promenade that leads to Santa Eulalia, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, supermarket, medical center and pharmacy. The complex, which is fenced and surrounded by a beautiful Mediterranean garden, consists of 17 apartments, row type, located near the pool and sun terrace. Each apartment, which is distributed over 2 floors, has separate entrance. Ground floor: entrance, equipped kitchenette with stove microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker Melitta type and other utensils, toilet, living room with sofa bed and access to private terrace with direct access to the garden. First floor: 2 outdoor bedrooms (1 with balcony that opens onto the garden), full bathroom, a free safe. Swimming pool with separate children, surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers and sunbeds area. Reception Hall with games and internet corner, WIFI in all apartments. We have two bathrooms with shower available to customers departing after check out time. Ability to store luggage on arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apartamentos Atlas Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlas y Park Apartments Hotel
- Apartamentos Atlas Ibiza Santa Eulalia Del Rio