“awful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pura Vida

Pura Vida
Ctr. Santa Eulalia- Es Canar | Playa Niu Blau, 0740 Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza, Spain
+34 971339772
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dublin, Ireland
“awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have to say i found Alexandra to be ne of the rudest women i have evr met. They have no idea of customers service. Their attitude stinks. The location is ok, the food is just ok but the service is awful.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Bedfordshire
“Excellent restaurant & wedding venue– don't believe the bad reviews!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had my wedding at Pura Vida in August 2012 and I have no complaints about the venue whatsoever. It is in a stunning location, off the beaten track, with fantastic views. The event manager, Alexandra, was helpful throughout and always replied to emails promptly. I had a lot of requests as to how I wanted the venue decorated and she and her staff pulled it off to perfection – everything looked gorgeous! (I've added some of my wedding photos so you can see for yourself)

The most amazing thing though was the food – delicious! We had a mixed starter consisting of tempura vegetables, prawns and tomato and mozzerella salad. Main of fillet steak with king prawns/ sea bass with scallops / or fresh pasta linguine. Dessert was wedding cake that Pura Vida's own bakery made, a white chocolate cheesecake, which was divine.

I'm struggling to comprehend the bad reviews on here regarding the food, as we ate there numerous times in the run-up to the wedding, and it was always delicious and we never had any problems with the staff. It is slightly on the pricey side, but, in my opinion, you get what you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pura Vida for a meal or for a wedding (especially for a wedding!) and I feel sad that some people might choose not to go there because of a few bad reviews. My advice? Go there and see for yourself, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
Beckenham, United Kingdom
“Special Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is a truely lovely beach restaurant. The food, atmosphere and service spot on. The night we were there Paco Fernandez was playing his last night of the season absolutley brilliant and I would also like to mention Alexandra the lady owner who was charming and helpful. We will be back on our next visit to Ibiza.

• Visited September 2012
Hereford, United Kingdom
“great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

beach dinning at its best , you dont even have to leave you sunbed served direct to the beach. some issues with tripadvisor they are showing the wrong photos for this superb restaurant

• Visited August 2012
“Delicious restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Food is super, everything on Your plate is a special taste! Small portions, so take a starter and maincourse. Nice wine. Don t come if you re in a hurry,.,