We stayed here in a one bed apartment for a week. I have never been so ready to come home. The beds were so uncomfortable that we pinched sunbed matresses to put under our sheets so that we could sleep.
The aircon threw out ice.
There were ants everywhere in the apartment even though we were 3 floors up. No lifts just lots of stairs, killer!!!
The food was average, not a lot of choice but ok.
The management were useless but the staff were amazing. Friendly, hard working and always happy to help. To be honest they made the holiday, lovely team.
There was not enough shade in the heat of the day and sun brollies were few and far between. There was a constant wind which blew the brollies away at a speed and almost caused accidents.
Dogs barked all night.
The area of Alvor is lovely, though quiet.
Would we go again, NO!!
- Also Known As:
- Clube Brisamar Alvor Hotel
- Clube Brisamar Alvor Hotel Alvor
- Clube Brisamar Hotel Alvor
- Clube Brisamar
- Alvor Clube Brisamar Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Fastbooking so you can book your Luna Clube Brisamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.