“One lovely meal, one average meal” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“One lovely meal, one average meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

This restaurant is very inviting and if you judge a book by it's cover then you will visit anyway!

I had a gorgeous chicken dish where the breasts were rolled up with stuff inside and it was gorgeous. My partner had a carbonara and wasn't that impressed, but I said that carbonara's aren't that interesting anyway!

I can't remember the exact amount of the bill but I know we left thinking it was worth what we paid and if we were staying in Alvor longer we would have gone back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Monaghan, Ireland
“Lovely Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

We ate here twice whilst in Alvor. Food was lovely, staff are friendly and effecient and would have no problems in recommeding to others. Will return some day!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Alvor, Portugal
“My Favourate Italian In Alvor :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

We go to Paesano's alot, we would go maybe a few times a month and the food never fails to impress me. I always leave happy and full :) Staff are always happy to help and very cheerful. I've tried quite a variety of things on the menu and everything is gorgeous and i always, always get ice cream for dessert, i love it! A few things i think are a little over-priced, like the large bottles of water and fizzy drinks, but i suppose thats just keeping up the competiton with other places which is fair enough. But overall, i always have a great experience here :)

Portimao, Portugal
“Yummie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I had a grate meal here ... I went there for my anniversary and had the best spicy tomato sauce ever...my girlfriend is a vegetarian and im not ... so there is allot of choices for everyone's taste-buds . if I have time I will be going back very soon

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Fab....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Lovely meal here, the best Pasta Amatriciana I have tasted in a long time, and the husband's pizza was great - lovely thin crust and fantastic toppings. Cover to start with - breadsticks, olives, tuna mousse, main meal for 2, bottle of wine and water was a little over €40 - very good value for such a fantastic meal. Great service too - no hesitation in recommending.