“Very good!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Recommended for "fish" and Pizza.The food is excellent and the service is very good and efficent. Prices are good.

Visited June 2014

Seattle
“Wonderful Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our hotel recommended this restaurant when we asked for local seafood. We booked a table at 8pm for our large party and we showed up a few minutes early. The restaurant is in central Arezzo and it was nearly empty, which concerned us at first. But this is Italy, and within 15 minutes the entire place was full of local couples and families chatting, drinking wine and ordering from an excellent menu. The seafood was fresh and wonderfully prepared. I had a first course of pasta and was a little worried that I might not be able to finish my second course which was the mixed seafood grill. Oh my, was that good! I ate it all and happily skipped dessert. One of our party ordered calamari and we were delightfully surprised when she was served an entire calamari. That's what I call fresh! You will be very happy with this restaurant.

Visited September 2013