This is just an overnight chosen by most for proximity to the airport. It's clean and the staff are fine but a little Italian helps. The decor has been tangoed and is about what you'd expect for 50 euros a night. Balcony, sea view, planes flying in low overhead... an airport hotel.
Staff answer queries promptly and in English. Francesca is particularly helpful.
30 euros for an airport transfer is a lot, but a taxi is the same. Italian taxis are about the most expensive in Europe if not the world.
- Also Known As:
- Azzolini Palm Beach Cinisi
- Hotel Azzolini Palm Beach
- Azzolini Palm Beach Hotel Cinisi, Sicily - Province Of Palermo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 min from the Palermo International Airport. 20 from Palermo via the A29 motorway. The hotel is located on the sea front by the Magaggiari sand beach and enjoys a stunning view of the Castellammare Gulf. The see view rooms rooms are equipped with every comfort -Private car park -Airport transfer service -Terrazza solarium elegantly furnished -Free GYM -Free Wi-Fi internet service in the lobby -Free bycicle rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Azzolini Palm Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.