“The worst hotel ever.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pyrgaki Hotel

Save Saved
You added Pyrgaki Hotel to your Saves list
Pyrgaki Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   800m from Livadia Beach | 1.5 km from Parikia, Parikia 844 00, Greece   |
Ranked #16 of 46 hotels in Parikia
“The worst hotel ever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011 via mobile

Rudeness, rudeness and rudeness. I've been to many places around the world but it's the first time we had this type of treatment. Avoid at all costs!!

• Stayed September 2011

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Greek first
Korydallos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I visited Paros with some friends earlier this month. I had been longing to go to Paros for years now and I regret not having done so earlier. The island is really beautiful, as most of the Greek islands. We stayed in Pyrgaki and I must admit that at first I was a bit worried over some reviews I read. However it turned out I had no reasons to worry. The hotel was really nice and clean and the staff treated as like family. They were very helpful with directions and suggestions as to where we could go out at night. A great plus would be the great view over the sea that we got to enjoy from our room. I'm planning to visit Paros again this summer and it's certainly going to be Pyrgaki hotel again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I have been to Paros a lot of times before and this was my first time in Pyrgaki Hotel. I stayed there for a whole week from 15 to 22 September with my boyfriend. First, there is a big difference among hotels in Paros in how the stuff conduct to gay people. In some of them and particular in this one we never felt to be embarrassed or to be judged negative by the owner. Instead they make us to feel comfortable and I liked the hospitality and the friendly atmosphere. Although the hotel was 10 minutes away walk from the port ,we were compensated by the the view which was absolutely beautiful and we didn't thing in any case to change it in order to be near the harbor. In addition, the room was well ventilated, clean with all comfort, such us TV and air-condition.The service was excellent, quick and left us with the best impressions. As a result I recommend it to everyone and special to gay and lesbian...

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

i 've been to paros from 11 until 16 of October with my family and some friends and we stayed at Pyrgaki hotel..
We had a nice time, we found exactly what we expected to. The hotel was really nice, reminding me the Greek way of living, the people are warm and ready to satisfy your demands. I don't have any complaints about the rooms , it was a typical cozy room and we didn't find something unexpected. Some days the weather was cold and we didn't face any problem with the heating..
The view from our balcony was stunning , we spend two nights chilling out at the balcony looking the beautiful sea, really relaxing experience..

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

I am from Texas traveling with my niece from Washington, DC. This hotel is family owned and operated. They are such a beautiful, friendly, and most accommodating family. The hotel is perched on top of a hill overlooking the sea. The rooms are pristine clean and beautiful. They serve a wonderful breakfast each morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. On a pretty day, a walk into town is lovely. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. They made our visit to Paros very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

It's almost a year overdue this review. I never thought to review the hotel until I looked through my pictures....!

I went to Paros island, stayed a few days as part of the mandatory route around the islands. I must say it was really wonderful and exactly the island experience I expected. Rustic beauty, simple living and amazing landscape. The view from Pyrgaki hotel was amazing, unbelievable, with the view over the bay....Greece and Paros is just so beautiful and simple and serene by itself you can't ask for much more than that!

But the hotel itself was although a simple one, that was was part of the island charm. The owners and staff were nice and happy people, wonderful company, and me and my friend, we had no problems exploring the island, the staff was helpful with directions!

I really enjoyed the experience, and staying here was worth it because I had just such an amazing view! Won't ever forget this! Made wonderful greek friends too! Oreeeiiiaaaaa!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

Relaxation, stunning views, and helpful staff. The breakfast was also fantastic. Totally recommended...Thanks Pyrgaki and Paros for our best summertime ever..I hope to see you soon...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Pyrgaki Hotel? Share your experiences!